Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Face

Naruto has a new mission but its not to find Sasuke. Its to help out the New girl,Rika. Lets see what unfolds shall we?

Note: This was posted on FF first so if there are some errors (like with names and stuff) too bad.

Chapter 1 - New Face

Chapter 1 - New Face
"Come on already let me go an a mission to find Sasuke" A blonde-haird boy screamed at the blondewomen sitting behind a desk in a bright office. "What harm could it do?"

" For the last time Naruto, No means no" The blonde said. " Naruto the Village needs you here."

" Tsunade come on. Its not my fault Sasuke betrayed us. Its Orochimarus so let me find him and kill him" Naruto said, thinking about the last runin he had with his former team mate, and shuddering.

" Jeez. Ok tell ya what. I'll find Kakashi or Iruka and next mission I can get you can have. And no complaning you hear me?" Tsunade said.

" Deal" Naruto said running out the door. Tsunade leaned back in her chair grinning. Man Naruto was not going to be happy with the mission he was going to get very soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

' Just perfect...The Village is a mess, Sasuke is gone, and now I have to do this? Man I should retire early...then I can read Makeout Paradice all the time' (A/N Guess who)

Kakashi cam up to what looked like an abandoned building in the middle of the road. His mission was to find a girl that aperrently had no home. He had no idea what this girl was like. He walked around for a while and he found nothing. He decided to go into the building. As he steped in he triped on a loose floorbored nearly falling flat on his face.

' Man This place might just collapse any minute. Wait is that... shoot'

A Shuriken came flying out of the shadows and missed him.Three more fallowed the first. Kakashi was not in the mood so he ran over to were the shuriken came from. He found a girl crouching on the floor. She had light brown hair (almost like cinnamon) and bright blue eyes. She was wering a blue jaket with a dark red shirt underneath, and what looked like blue jeans (do they even have blue jeans?) What suprised Kakashe was that this girl had a Hitai-Ate Leaf Headband. That ment that she was a ninja. A Genin by the look of it.

"Who are you?" The girl asked looking at Kakashi

"My name is Kakashi and I'm here to take you to the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Its a ninja mission. Whats your name?"

"My name is Rika. I don't want the Hidden Mist ninja to find me. They have been on my trail fo months. Will I be safe in this village?"

"You will be fine I sware on my manga. Now get your stuff and let's go. Oh are you a Genin?"

"No. I don't know what rank I am." Rika said. She gathered up her things. There really wasent much and fallowed Kakashi out the door, tripping on the same floorbored Kakashi tripped on. Rika was taking the path to her new home or she hoped.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naruto was waiting by the Ninja Academy. He was so mad. Tsunade had cheted him on the mission he got. It was showing a new girl around the village. What a bummer! He would get his revenge as soon as his so called 'mission' was over. Suddenly Rock Lee came over to Naruto.

" Hey Naruto, Tsunade is looking for you. She has more info on your new mission"

" How the hell do you know that?" Naruto asked Lee as they walked to Tsunade's office.

" I know because I was just in there and she told me to find you" Lee replied. They reched Tsunade's office and Naruto went in.

" Naruto there you are" Tsunade said as Naruto walked in. Kakashi was in there too along with a girl. This girl had light brown hair and a headband. She was shaking real bad and Naruto didn't blame her. She was clearly new to the Village and in the state it was in now... well she was gonna have to make friends fast.

" Naruto this girl is new to our village. Your mission is..." Tsunade bagan but..

" I don't think you can call it a mission" Naruto snapped

" Your mission" She continued as if there had been no interuption. " Is to show her around the village.And she will become part of your and Sakura's team. Got it pal?"

Naruto stared at Tsunade as if she had hit him. Part of his team? That is basicly saying Sasuke was never here. Naruto glared at his feet before agreeing.

" So what's your name?" Naruto said to the girl. " My Name is Naruto Uzumaki"

" M-My name is R-Rika" Rika stammerd.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment