Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Friends? Mabey not.

Naruto has a new mission but its not to find Sasuke. Its to help out the New girl,Rika. Lets see what unfolds shall we?

Note: This was posted on FF first so if there are some errors (like with names and stuff) too bad.

Chapter 2 - Friends? Mabey not.

Chapter 2 - Friends? Mabey not.
"Ok Rika. Let's go" Naruto said half heartadly. He walked out of the office with Rika right behind him. Naruto led her into the village were Rika was looking around in awe.

"This place is amazing" Rika said. She was staring at all the buildings, and was looking at the Great Stone Faces.

"Its nothing much" Naruto said walking lazaly. He had no care for the mission he got.

"Uh... Naruto were am I going to stay?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Jeez I was just asking" Rika said glaring at the teen. " Boy arn't you a crabass"

"Finally someone agrees with me" A voice said making them turn around.

"Sakura? What are you doing here?" Naruto asked as the pink-haird girl came running up.

"Well Tsunade was busy so I came to find you. Who is this?" Sakura said looking at Rika. " I've never seen her before."

"My name is Rika and I'm new here" Rika said.

"Oh. My name is Sakura. I see you mat Naruto already" Sakura said pointing at Naruto who just glared at a tree. The three of them continued walking, Rika and Sakura were becoming friends fast, and Naruto was just bored. Until...

"Suprise!"

"What the hell?" Naruto said ,as three kids came up and takled him to the ground. All Three of them had green goggles on there foreheads.

"KONOHAMARU! GET OFF ME!" Naruto screamed at the first kid who takled him.

"No"

"Brat"

"I'm gonna become Hokage. So deal with it" Konohamaru said giggling at Naruto's frustration. Rika and Sakura just stood there. Then both of them began to laugh.

"You've got three seconds to get of me or I'll throw you off a cliff" Naruto said grinning evily at the three who ran off in an instant. Rika and Sakura were still laughing, well until a green blur came running past and stood right in front of Skaura.

"Hi Sakura"

"Oh great" Naruto said

"Naruto shut up. Hey Lee?" Sakura said, but Lee wasen't looking at Sakura, he was looking at Rika. Sakura and Naruto nearly fell over. Was Lee falling for Rika?

"My name is Rock Lee. Your Beutiful" He said blowing akiss at Rika who fell bakwards to avoid it. She got up rubbing the back of her head, ready to kill Lee but his team mates had shown up and were talking to him.

"Hey Sakura can I kill him?" Rika asked, pulling out two knives.

"Don't worry he did that to me, Remember Naruto?"

"Oh yea. But he blew a lot more kisses at you, and you flipped out" Naruto said laughing. Lee and his team mates came up at that point. One of them was a gitl whi looked kind and the other one was kinda creepy.

"Hey. Sorry about Lee he's a bone head" The girl said. " My name is Tenten and this is Neji" she said pointing at her teammate.

"Nice to meet you" Rika said to Neji and Tenten before rounding on Lee " Don't do that! Jeez" Lees team walked off and Sakura had to go too so it was just Rika alone with Naruto. They walked over to the academy were there were three more people

"Hey Kiba" Naruto shouted.

"Hey Naruto. See you've got a girlfriend" Kiba said laughing. Rika went red in the face and Naruto grabbed a stick. He began to chase Kiba shouting at him. Rika walked over to the others.

"Uh..Hi my name is Rika" Rika said nervosly. A girl looked at her and smiled

"Hi. My name is Hinata, this is Shino and the one Naruto is chasing is Kiba. Oh and this is Akamaru" Hinata said pointing at her teammates and the puppy sitting were Kiba used to be standing.

"Your new to the village right?" Shino said

"Yes" Rika said petting Akamaru " I love animals. Hey Kiba, I think Akamaru is cute"

"Thanks." Kiba said tripping Naruto. " Well Hinata looks like you've got a rival in love" Rika and Hinata went bright red

"You know Kiba when you say thet it reminds me of Sakura and Ino always killing each other over Sasuke"

"Did someone call me?" A blonde girl said walking up

"No we were talking about how you and Sakura would have fights over your lover Sasuke" Kiba said. Rika was helping Naruto up. She took the stickhe dropped and whaked Kiba in the back of the head, leaving a very large lump.

"Thats what you get" Rika said when Kiba looked at her in shock.

"Oh are you new? My name is Ino. These are my teammates Shikamaru and Choji" Ino said waving at her teammates.

"Ok Hi everyone now will someone tell me who is Sasuke?" Rika said. At this everyione looked away from Rika.

"D-Did I say something wrong?" Rika said confused and a little hurt.

"No It's just..." Ino began

"Naruto had better tell you the whole story" Shino said. Rika looked at Naruto. What had she done?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment