Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Team Rocket member, reporting for duty!

DefyDeath_DefyMe was kind enough to put me into her GO! fancomic; thus here is my profile for her information.

Chapter 1 - Team Rocket member, reporting for duty!

Chapter 1 - Team Rocket member, reporting for duty!
ASTRI
 
Name: Astri
 
Gender: Male
 
Age: 18
 
Birthday: September 19 (Virgo)
 
Blood Type: O
 
Hair: Middling-dark brown and about waist-length.
 
Eyes: Brown. He has oval-shaped glasses and can see NOTHING without them.
 
Current Family: Mother, Diana, who is a Gothic kind of person who only wears black, thinks the world sucks, and cares about very little except books and her black Persian, Bokouski. She always speaks in a very monotone kind of way and takes everything completely in stride, although on the rare occasions where she gets mildly upset, the aura of scariness blazing out from her is heartstoppingly terrifying. Skitty and Spheal have been traumatized by this aura and refuse to go near her anymore. Astri is with Team Rocket in an attempt to get some kind of reaction out of her, but so far it doesn’t seem to be working.
 
Characteristics: He loves any kind of pastry and will eat it in approximately three seconds once he sees it. If he doesn’t eat often enough, he loses all his energy and just dies on the spot until revived by the scent of food. He can sense pastry from ten kilometers away and will zero in on it like a homing missile. He is easily distracted by any kind of cute Pokemon, and completely loses any vestige of composure when face-to-face with a beautiful man. When he tries to be intimidating, he usually fails miserably and has to resort to his Pokemon – except one cuddles with his enemies, one falls asleep, and one is only interested in KOing him.
 
Hobbies: Playing with his Skitty and Spheal, eating, karaoke
 
Likes: “FOOD!”, cute or beautiful things, books, his Skitty
 
Dislikes: Math, that none of his Pokemon will fight his enemies
 
Occupation: Member of Team Rocket
 
Favorite Colors: Green, blue, pink
 
Favorite Gemstone: Cordierite (water sapphire)
 
Favorite Flower: Morning glory
 
Favorite Food: Any kind of bread or pastry, milk
 
Least Favorite Food: Spicy foods, raw meat
 
Fears: His Zangoose
 
Goals: To distinguish himself, impress his mom, and kill his Zangoose
 
Strengths: Determined, pretty smart, his Skitty (who adores him)
 
Weaknesses: Food, cute Pokemon, beautiful men, his Zangoose hates him
 
Pokemon: Skitty         Favorite Move: Thunder
         Spheal         Favorite Move: Aurora Beam
         Zangoose       Favorite Move: Mega Punch/ Kick
 
   Skitty just wants to play with everything and everybody, but is actually insanely powerful.
 
   Spheal is narcoleptic and never sleeps better than when it’s being rolled like a ball. Usually by Skitty.
 
   Zangoose hates everything, especially Astri. Skitty hates Zangoose and attacks it when it attacks him.
 
   Astri loves Skitty to death, but is always disappointed when he calls her because she just plays instead of fighting. He’s frustrated at his Spheal because it won’t fight either, but it’s too cute for him to be mad at it for long. He hates the Zangoose almost as much as it hates him, but is forced to use it since he was given it by his boss. Basically, he’s kind of like Sheena from Tales of Symphonia--stressed, aggravated, trying to be intimidating and failing miserably, and pretty nice somewhere deep down.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Phoenex360Gorillaz on August 15, 2007, 12:52:52 PM

Phoenex360Gorillaz on
Phoenex360GorillazXD I wuv Pokemon.... but Celabi rules them all! Or Pigiotto(sp). You seem nice enough... and your hair sounds coooool. I can't let min grow that long.... it gets too heavy. =D Squee! Pastries are good.... yum! And Skitties are pretty cute. But I would rather have skittles! *does sixflags dance* Have a happy happy joyful day!

Phoenex360Gorillaz on August 15, 2007, 12:54:09 PM

Phoenex360Gorillaz on
Phoenex360GorillazAh wait..... this is a fake profile? Heh.... I feels stupid. XD But it is still funny.

DefyDeath_DefyMe on August 29, 2006, 2:35:28 PM

DefyDeath_DefyMe on
Comment Deleted

Astri on August 30, 2006, 2:35:43 AM

Astri on
AstriYes, please. I like bangs, myself.

DefyDeath_DefyMe on August 30, 2006, 7:53:17 AM

DefyDeath_DefyMe on
Comment Deleted

Astri on August 30, 2006, 1:33:54 PM

Astri on
AstriAround the eyes, maybe? I'm not sure...whatever looks best, really.

Trinity_Fire on August 28, 2006, 5:53:45 AM

Trinity_Fire on
Trinity_FireAwww~! Wow, you have awesome hair. O_O
I want it.

8D Did that sound intimidating? Hope not.
::secretly schemes:: >>; <<; >>;;

Yay! I luvs Zangoose personally, but we'll see how things work out.
YAY join the team! The more the merrier!
...no wait, you're not quite on the same team now, are you?? ^^;

YAY Pastry~!
Come again about the beautiful men?????? 8D

GO deffy~! Draw away! Most furiously! 8)
::sits back and relaxes with buttered popcorn::