Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1= Gwinnett Parish?

Boo810 and I wrote this story together the story is about our adventures through Crystal Plains, FAC, Devils Forest and more!
This story includes Fantasy, mytholigy and OUR OC's!

(Please ignor spelling mistakes)

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1= Gwinnett Parish?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1= Gwinnett Parish?
"So, where are we going, Andrea?" Boo asked as her and her best friend Andrea(AvatarFanZukoFanTOO) walked swiftly to their destination "I heard there's a town somewhere near here and nobody comes back from there... Must be too nice to leave!" Andrea said calmly Boo looked at Andrea "sounds more hunted to me" she said with a tremble Andrea laughed and put her arm round Boo's shoulder. "No way! It'll be a great place! You'll see!" She said with a smile. Boo sighed and smiled back, trying not to lose her temper and give up.


When they got to their destenation the saw a sign saying "Gwinnett Parish"

Boo and Andrea stared at the sign. "Gwinnett what?" They both said at the same time. They looked at eachother, there eyes meeting, glittering in the sunlight. Boo smiled at Andrea, and she smiled back. "I'm sure it's nothing!" Andrea said, her smile lighting up the place.
Andrea headed towards the stone gate and started pushing at it... but it wouldn't move a budge "Hey Boo come give me a hand or two!" she called Boo hesitated but she went to help her friend.
But still the stone gate still wouldn't budge.
"Maybe there's a magic word!" Andrea said sarcasticly then took a step back, put her arms out to the side, closed her eye's and said "Open sesami!"
The stone gate creaked open.
"Well that worked" Boo said shocked

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on November 15, 2008, 8:49:00 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333Very well done

AvatarFanZukoFanTOO on November 15, 2008, 8:51:10 AM

AvatarFanZukoFanTOO on
AvatarFanZukoFanTOOThanks