Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3=The two Statues

Boo810 and I wrote this story together the story is about our adventures through Crystal Plains, FAC, Devils Forest and more!
This story includes Fantasy, mytholigy and OUR OC's!

(Please ignor spelling mistakes)

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3=The two Statues

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3=The two Statues
Natalie, Leona, Dust, Boo and Andrea went onwards till they came to two big(You see they're TOOBIG) statues.
"Oh, no I've seen these before!" Leona said
"Why what's wrong?" Andrea asked
"Their moving statues that attack people" Leona replide
"Well is there a way to sneak past them?" Natalie asked egerly
"I'm afraid not" Leona replide while getting her weapons ready.
Just then one of the statues hit Leona and she went flying backwards and hit the wall.
Dust jumped out of Leona's pocket and said "Uh, oh"
"Leona!" Natalie shouted but new if she went to help her new friend she'll end up the same so she shouted to one of the statues "Hey tough guy! Over here!"
The statues both turned to Natalie but Dust went up to one of them blew a rusberry and ran away into a crack and got his head stuck!
One of the statues tried to hit Natalie but with her metal bracelet she smashed his arm and the statue ran away calling "Mommy!" then Natalie turned to the statue that was tring to get Dust "Yo this is our fight!" She shouted to the statue.
And with that the the statue tried to grab Natalie but she slipede through his hand and jumped up till she was in reach of his nose and... Put pepper up it!
The pepper made the statue sneeze witch smashed his nose forcing him to fall backwards smashing into peices after that Natalie through a rope over to toch Dust but Dust didn't know what it was so started panicing witch broke hime free then Boo ran over to Dust and huged him "Hey, hey your messing up my mohawk!"
Boo just giggled.
Andrea was eating popcorn while this was all happening.
Then they all went over to help Leona.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on November 15, 2008, 8:50:25 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333This is interesting

Boo810 on November 15, 2008, 8:51:36 AM

Boo810 on
Boo810Thanks! ^^

AvatarFanZukoFanTOO on November 15, 2008, 8:50:38 AM

AvatarFanZukoFanTOO on
AvatarFanZukoFanTOOThank-you