Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Extra Vitamins

Dick-MAD Agent Dick from GGGs. Prince-Inspector Prince from GGGs. Ted-The Man in the Yellow Hat from Curious George(Dick's bro in this). Katie-a pally of mine who is obsessed with Agent Dick. The crowd-Insert random characters.

Chapter 1 - Extra Vitamins

Chapter 1 - Extra Vitamins
Prince: So, Ted... What is it that you do.
Dick: I told you what he does!
Prince: HUSH! I want HIM to tell me.
Dick: But i...
Prince: Didn't I just tell you to be quiet?! *whispers* (I want to hear him say it in his wonderful voice you nit)
Dick: *lower lip quivers*
Ted: Well, I work in a museum, but I went on an archaeological trip or two... I also take care of a monkey called George.
Prince: *goggle eyes* Awww HOW SWEET!
Ted: Yeah, he is. You'll have to meet him one day.
Prince: *under breath* I wasn't talking about the monkey... *perks up* COULD I?!
Dick: I'm much cuter than a damn monkey! See! *blindingly handsome smile*
Ted: You and that bloody smile of yours...
Dick: What? Think you can do better?
Ted: *rolls his eyes*
Dick: *more grinning*
Ted: Actually, if you remember... I beat you on grin factor all the time when we were little... And I bet I could still beat you now!
*crowd gathers*
Dick: *pouts* OH YEAH!?
Prince: *silent mirth*
Ted: *raises an eyebrow with a smirk on his face* Yeah... *breaks out the pearly whites*
*much blinding light*

Prince: Ooooohhh!
Crowd: Ooooh! Ahhh! Wow!
Dick: OOOOH DAMN! *runs in circles clutching his head in despair* Why do you always win!
Ted: Two words Richie-Rich... Betterthan-you.
Dick: That's three! And stop calling me Richie-Rich!
Ted: Not if they are typed as two. *winks at Prince*
Prince: *glee*
Crowd: *laughs loudly* Good one Ted! OMG YOUR SO COOL!
Dick: *huff*
Ted: *pats Dicks head* Aw, c'mon bro... You know I'm just joshing.
Dick: *turns away sharply and huffs again*
Ted: Hmm. Suit yourself... *turns to Prince* So then, what do you do?
Prince: E-er... Well. How long have you got? Heh.
Ted: For you? Ages. *sly grin*
Prince: *Shivers and blushes* Heee! Well, I was brought up as a M.A.D Agent, where I met Dick, then I became a cop.
Ted: Hah. Yeah... That's one thing they got right. Dick IS M.A.D. Woo! *wiggles butt in victory for his quick witted remark*
Dick: *folds arms tighter and frowns at Ted*
Prince: *kerblink*
Ted: Sorry... *shuffles around* I'm not usually this confident, especially around wonderful ladies like you...
Prince: *Blush* Oh, stop it... *playfully slaps his arm*
Crowd: *groan* ... *disperse*
Ted: Naw, really! When I li... Er... *pause*
Prince: When you... what?
Ted: *flushes red* Er *cough* ... *gazes at floor * When I... l-l-l-like someone, I'm usually... n-n-nervous around th-them. *raises head with a nervous grin* K-k-kinda like this really... Heh.
Dick: Hmph! You only just met her! I've known her for years! I'm more qualified to say I like her than you are!
Prince: *shoves a sock in Dicks mouth before turning to Ted and batting her long eyelashes*
Ted: *stares at Prince with a soft smile*
Prince: *ditto*
Dick: MPHHMPH MPPPHGLE! *flail*
Prince: *punches Dick while never breaking her besotted gaze*
Ted: Nice job. *still staring*
Prince: Thanks. *ditto again*
Dick: *flails on the floor* MMMPHMMPH MPHHHGLE MMMMPCHHRRRK... *glop*... AAHHHH! *stands up screaming*
Ted: *still staring* ... Hmph... *breaks eye contact with the now REAL close Prince and frowns at Dick* Oh, what now!?
Dick: *mortified stare* I-i-... I think I swallowed the sock...!
Ted: Oh well... Extra vitamins for you... *turns attention back to Prince who is still gazing at him and who is also just 3 inches away*
Dick: HOW CAN YOU BE SO PASSIVE!? I could have choked...
Prince: *whispers under breath so only Ted can hear* (Lets hope...)
Ted: (Hee-hee)
Dick: Where the heck did you get that sock from anyway!?
Prince: *turns round to face Dick* Oh, its one of Gadgets that must have got caught up in my coat pocket when I washed it.
Dick: *turns a pale shade of green* Wh-wh... YOU WHAT!? *runs off to the nearest toilet to puke*
Prince & Ted: Hee-hee-hee!

Dick: *much retching*
Katie: *skips on into the toilet Dick is in* La-la-laaah! Huh?!
Dick: Egh... *wipes mouth*
Katie: You ok?!
Dick: Oh... Its you! Not really... I swallowed one of Gadget's socks.
Katie: How'd you manage that!?
Dick: Prince rammed it in my mouth.
Katie: Prince!? Why'd she do that!?
Dick: *leans over toilet bowl* She's getting cozy with my yellow brother... Who is YOUNGER I might add!
Katie: Ooohh...
Dick: *heave*
Katie: C'mon Dickie... Gizza kissie! *grabs Dick and wraps her lips round his*
Dick: Ah, no not a good ide... Mppph MmmmmMMMMmmm *enjoys* Mmm.... *eyes widen* MPGH! Mm-Mmm... *BLOIP*

Ted: *still staring at Prince*
Prince: *still staring at Ted*
Ted: I could do this all day...
Prince: Me too... *sigh*
Ted: *moves closer and closer*
Prince: *ditto*
Ted: Are you seeing anyone...?
Prince: *thinks to self while moving closer* ... *images of Dick and Gadget flying out of a 3rd story window fly through her head* ...I'm not now. Hee-hee.
Ted: ...Good. *moves lips closer and curls his arms around her waist*
Prince & Ted: *lips nearly touching*
Katie: *interrupts by running screaming out of the toilet with puke running down her face*
Dick: Ugh! *chases with towel* I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to puke in your mouth, honest!
Prince & Ted: He what-now?!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment