Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The History of the Handel

A History of my screen name/Internet Handel B1x, as well my use and obssesion with the name Bix and as some insight onto why my name and V1k's name are so Identical.

Chapter 1 - The History of the Handel

Chapter 1 - The History of the Handel
The History Of B1x (And V1k)
Chapter One : The History of the Handel

Some people have been asking me latly where V1k and I got our names (Not nessicaraly here exactly, just in general)so I thought I'd answer that question as well as provide some info on backstory.
My name is derived from a character in a book titled "By Blood Betrayed" which is based off of the Mechwarrior Universe. The chracter's real name in the book is Bixby, but soon after stateing this, he then said that he was more commonly called "Bix". I read the book years ago and became hooked on the name. about a year or so back I Attempted to sign into Blizzard's Battle.net using an old screen name I had (Bix). I forgot about the 90 day shut off thing, and the name didn't work, it wouldn't even let me reassign it. So I changed it to B1x. About an hour ago I ran a search on my handel (B1x) and found this: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=L337%40B1X . Leet at B1x :). A new meaning has stepped into my already beloved Handel, and made it impossible to change.
It has been a long time since I read the book, and I have long sence forgotten a large amount of it, but that character's name Remains a critical part of me and my foray unto the Internet, as well as Gaming. Not only has it became my Second name, but I also have used it on several, if not all of my Characters.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment