Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The History of the Name

A History of my screen name/Internet Handel B1x, as well my use and obssesion with the name Bix and as some insight onto why my name and V1k's name are so Identical.

Chapter 2 - The History of the Name

Chapter 2 - The History of the Name
The History of B1x (And V1k)[/color]
Chapter Two: The History Of the Name

The First use I ever had for the name Bix was an OC I had created for my Favorite Game of all time, Starcraft. IN this I had created 5 Characters, 3 of which only had codes for names(838,832,836)and One have a real name (bix) and the last Being an alien Character (Tai-pi, A Zergling whos mental copacity was inhanced by Terran Meddeling with Protoss Tech) I had the Idea of Giving one of the coded chracter 838 the name Bix as well as part of the original Bix's persona. But at the time, I had not done so. as time Progressed, I moved on, and Forgot all about my Terran characters.
Later on I used the name for Several School projects and a few minor Personal stories. This was only until Halo came, this is where I Began use of the name Internet Wise. My Screen name being Bix. This slowly became molded the name of a Halo OC I created named Bix (Or Spartan-838).
I couple of years later marked the Starting of a portion in my life I like to call the "StarWars Era", during which I was exposed to a High Concentration of anything and everything StarWars. This led to my creation of a Sith chracter bearing not only the name Bix, but also the last name of one of the characters of the first PS2 game I bought (Jedi Starfighter), Dallows. This name also Stuck with the Character.
After the SWE, I began to Immerse myself in Zimdom. My OC, which arose a few days after my Obseesion with Invader Zim, Boar the Name. This Character is the last Surviving Alternative Bix use, as all of the others have been Killed off. The Reason? It all Stems back to 838.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment