Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The End of the Legacy

A History of my screen name/Internet Handel B1x, as well my use and obssesion with the name Bix and as some insight onto why my name and V1k's name are so Identical.

Chapter 3 - The End of the Legacy

Chapter 3 - The End of the Legacy
The History of B1x (And Vik)
Chapter Three: The End of the Legacy

As of Recently I have deemed it necisary to sever all ties with Previous Bix names to create and maintain a solitary hold on its useage. It will Remain my Handel, but it will be used as another chracter and that character only.

Recently I have discovered and Created 2 New Names : Terrin Jaymes, and Kaye Salma. It has taken several years, but I have finially Discovered names to fill the void I have been searching for secretly even to myself. The names for 836 and 832. I will now go on to Devoting Bix to this story and this story only, Because I have an intenet to popularize and publish their story in the future. It is nescisary to kill any major use of the name in any story. From now on it will only be used for minor characters.
The final alterinative use for the name (My Irken) will remain in use, until I perfect my Drawing Style and commence with Graphic Novelization of the story he will be in. It will effectivly be an end to a legacy that will mean a great deal to me and noone else.
Some of you may wander though, "Why is V1k's Name so similar to yours??".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment