Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Reasons...

A History of my screen name/Internet Handel B1x, as well my use and obssesion with the name Bix and as some insight onto why my name and V1k's name are so Identical.

Chapter 5 - Reasons...

Chapter 5 - Reasons...
The History Of B1x (And V1k) [/u][/color]
Chapter Five: Reasons...

You may be wondering why I spent 3 hours writing about something so meaningless that there is an impossiblility to anyone ever being interested in it. Well, not only is it because I'm getting tired of answering the same question, But also because of something much more meaningful.
We spend day after day on the internet, posting pictures, sending email, going to Forums, Doing business, but we never take the time to sit down and actually observe our Virtual Enviroment. We rarely look at the screen names of our friends or the people who exist in this virtual reality with any significance. We see it as mearly their name, or something to call them by. We never realize that to them, its more then just a preface or a call sign, but a Second name. It has meaning and Depth. The name itself can be a mirror into this persons world, or a relic of their past. It could be something the Love, or a tribute to someone they couldn't be without.
The Point? That something seemingly worthless to others has intense value to someone else, and that if we stop taking something for granted, we can truly realize the personal treasures it holds.
Ofcourse, there is always people that use their own names on the internet, but they arn't any fun :).

=B1x=

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment