Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Hope

*WARNING!!!! this is ALL about BB/Rae. Sorry....I’ll put Rob/Star in the next
story. PEACE OUT!!!!*

Chapter 5 - Hope

Chapter 5 - Hope
The Titans Medical Bay:

BB:Will she bee okay?
Cy: Yeah, No sign of broken bones, she is very weak though and will need to stay in bed for a day or two.
Rob: BeastBoy, Back there was that who i thought it was/
BB: yeah, It was Terra.
Star;(Angry) Was SHE THE ONE WHO HURT FRIEND RAVEN!!!!?
BB: I don't wanna talk about it.
(BB leaves)
-
BB's room.(hmmmm....he cleaned it up last time I wrote about it....scary)

BB: why? Why when i love somone,they get hurt....or I get hurt.
*BB's Memories*

Beast Boy: Liar!
Terra: (from o.c.) Beast Boy...it's the truth.

(Cut to the master and apprentice. The one unbroken mirror has slid away, and they are standing in its place. Beast Boy takes a fumbling step toward them, his whole face going slack and his eyes staring in disbelief.)

Beast Boy: Terra...why?
Slade: Because you could never give her what she needs.
-
Beast Boy: (from o.c.) In case you need me. You can call me anytime. (She makes up her mind.)
Terra: I don't need it. (Pull back to frame both.)
Beast Boy: But...
Terra: (walking away) Time's up.
Beast Boy: Terra...
-
Beast Boy: Oh, Raven, come on! Why can't you just have fun like normal people?
Beast Boy: (from outside) Why are you always locked in your dark room, reading your nasty old books? Why do you have to be so creepy?
-
BB: I hurt Raven, and was Hurt by Terra...But then when i'm about to give up...i remeber the good times when I made them Happy...
*More Memeries*
Beast Boy: Went a little crazy with the glue gun.
Terra: Beast Boy...it's...I don't know what to say.
-
Terra: You were the best friend I ever had
-
Beast Boy: (from outside) Raven? (Cut to him at the door.) It's me. Look. I'm sorry. (She crosses the room.)
Raven: For what? You're not the one who-
Beast Boy: No. I'm sorry that...he broke your heart.
Raven: I know it was all a lie. But he was the only person who ever made me feel like I wasn't...creepy. And don't try to tell me I'm not.
Beast Boy: Okay. Fine. You're way creepy. But that doesn't mean you have to stay locked in your room. (Cut to her; he is heard from outside.) You think you're alone, Raven, but you're not.
-
Starfire: For confiding in us, we are most humbled. (Robin and Cyborg join the pair.)
Cyborg: I only have one question. How do we stop him?
Raven: We don't. (Beat Boy approaches, smiling.)
Beast Boy: But that doesn't mean we still can't try.

Rob: Beastboy!come quick!!!
To be continued.....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Titanfan34534 on April 15, 2007, 1:38:17 AM

Titanfan34534 on
Titanfan34534NO!!!!!!It's depresion......DARN YOU DEPRESION!

BBandRaven4life12 on April 8, 2007, 10:54:29 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Wow...I'm surprised how odd that turned out.