Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Anger I can't control

*WARNING!!!! this is ALL about BB/Rae. Sorry....I’ll put Rob/Star in the next
story. PEACE OUT!!!!*

Chapter 6 - Anger I can't control

Chapter 6 - Anger I can't control
BeastBoy's POV:
I ran down the hall to the medical bay.and gasped.The titans were knocked out, and a figure leand over Raven.To my horror, that figure...was terra.Now seeing her more clearly I saw she was holding a knife.I felt anger raise inside me.I felt my self lose control...I felt my self become the Beast.
__________________________________
Robin's POV:
I awoke still kinda dazed after being knocke out with that gas.I looked around and saw star and cy still knocked out.Then I rememberd...TERRA!I looked up and saw, the beast almost ripping her to shreads."BEASTBOY!"I cried out,But he didn't seem to her, or care That i was talking to him.I looked at Raven, still asleep.....But a knife lay by her side.Thank god it didn't hit her.
_____________________________________
Starfires POV:
I awoke after hearing robin shout "BEASTBOY!" I looked up and saw the horror the the Beast.I tried to get up, but My legs refused to work.I glanced at robin,who was staring at the knife next to Raven.I tuged on his cape with all the energy I had.But when he turned, I fainted again.
______________________________________
BeastBoy's POV:
I herd A voice shout "Beastboy!" But I couldn't stop.I felt that I HAD to kill terra.Now or Never.I got her cornerd, I was about to strike, when i looked at her face.A face with fear.Somhow,It seemed famillier.I stoped.She glanced at me, than hit me hard.(and when i said hard...I ment HARD!)I lost consicness for a brief minite then readied myself.I was about to attack when a faint voice said "Beastboy don't...."
ooo cliffys....Bye the way...I do hate Terra,don't get the wrong idea.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 15, 2007, 6:14:23 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Skit...Who do you think your foolin?I'll answer that...NOONE!YOUR PROFILE IS ALL ABOUT B&T!

Titanfan34534 on April 15, 2007, 1:40:05 AM

Titanfan34534 on
Titanfan34534PLZ,PLZ,PLZ BEASTBOY...KILL TERRA!