Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Love

This My Story of What would Happen if TT's and Fruba met.Pairings: BBxRae,YukixTohru,KyoxRae,RobxStar,KyoxTohru, And Others U'll just have to read to find out!

Chapter 5 - Love

Chapter 5 - Love
(Rae: It’s All so Strange......I thought I’d Hate it Here and Now, I think I’m in a Relationship!Ha!
Who would of thought Me, Raven Daughter of a demon would be holding hands with a guy who likes me for me! I must Be dreaming, But his look tells me otherwise.......He said he had a connection to me, I bet it was Us Being outsiders.)
Kyo: Hey Raven are you okay?
Rae: Huh? Oh I guess I’m just.....I’m Happy.*Rae Looks Surprised*
(Rae: Happy....I haven’t Felt that way since.........)
FlashBack:

Beast Boy: Raven? It's me. Look. I'm sorry.
Raven: For what? You're not the one who-
Beast Boy: No. I'm sorry that...he broke your heart.
Raven: I know it was all a lie. But he was the only person who ever made me feel like I wasn't...creepy. And don't try to tell me I'm not.
Beast Boy: Okay. Fine. You're way creepy. But that doesn't mean you have to stay locked in your room. You think you're alone, Raven, but you're not.
End FlashBack
(Rae: BeastBoy!After what he did for me, I-I said horrible things to him.What would he say about me and Kyo? Wait, Why would he care?He dosn’t like me!HE LIKES THAT TRAITOR TERRA!O-Oh no....My emotions, Their taking over loseing control.....)
Kyo: RAVEN!
(Rae: Beastboy......I’m sorry.)*Raven passes out*

Shiguries House:
Rae:*Waking up* uh....Huh? K-Kyo?
BB: Kyo? Rae it’s me.
Rae: BeastBoy?
Rae:*Now fully awake* WHERE’S KYO! IS HE HURT? DID I HURT HIM!
BB:*Shocked by her outburst* Rae....Calm down. We don’t know where kyo is.
Rae: What do you mean?
BB: I mean when I found you You were passed out on the ground, with an orange cat running around spazticly around you.
Rae: Kyo........What did you do with the orange cat?!
BB: Nothing, Shigurie was there and he took it.I carried you here.
Rae: Good........
BB: Rae, Now can you tell me why you were out in the middle of nowhere?
Rae: Not now.....I have to ask Kyo first.
BB:*gets up and leaves* Get better Rae.*Outside* I love you.
*Ooooooooooooo....Wonder what will happen between BB and Kyo???? I’m scared.....*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on May 30, 2007, 6:57:57 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXDUN DUN DUN! I'm scared too.... HUG MEH! Hmm.... what if I turn into something freaky.... like a platypus... or an emu....-gasp- I'D BE AN EMO EMU!!!
 
write more!!!