Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - A BB moment

This My Story of What would Happen if TT's and Fruba met.Pairings: BBxRae,YukixTohru,KyoxRae,RobxStar,KyoxTohru, And Others U'll just have to read to find out!

Chapter 6 - A BB moment

Chapter 6 - A BB moment
(BB: Kyo,This!Kyo, That!Why does she care so much about that punk?!Are her and him......Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Don’t think that way B, Rae would never do that.Unless.....No Kyo wouldn’t Rape her.Darn I could of made a case on that.........)
Kyo: Is she awake now?
BB: Anger rising* Yes She is,*Loosens* And she wants to see you.
*Star notices BB’s sad face*
*BB leaves, Star follows*
Outside:
BB: *Sigh...*
Star: Friend Beast Boy are you alright?
BB: No star....I’m...Oh I don’t know what I am!
Star: Please Explain.
BB: Okay so....
Youknowmeandraeweretightyouknow,andthenshemetKyoandeverythingchanges!shewon’tlook,talk,orlistentome!IT’SALLABOUTKYO!
Star: I’m sorry Friend Beast Boy but........ I did not understand a Word you said.
BB:*Dull smile* Sorry, Let me start over...Have you noticed me and Rae were close?
Star: Yes I have and it has made me happy.
BB: It has?
Star: Of Corse, I always thought you too were how do you say, ‘Cut’ Together. Like me and Robin. Do you not agree?
BB: Well between you and me, I really do like Rae Like how robin likes You.
Star: OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT IS WONDERFUL FRIEND BEAST BOY!!!I’M SURE YOU TWO WILL MAKE A WONDERFUL COU-
BB: STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Star stops and looks at BB* Okay for !. Don’t shout it. And for 2................................I think she is ‘involved’ with Kyo.
Star: *gasps* Is that why you are sad?*BB nods* Well if it makes you feel better this exactly how friend Raven felt when you were with friend Terra.
BB: She did?(BB: Dose that mean she likes me?)
Star: Beast boy As a wise guy once told me, ‘Don’t do what is right for someone else, Do what is right for your heart.’
BB: Dr. Phil?
Star: No...let me rephrase it so you can guess. ‘Don’t do what is right for Tameraen, Do what is right for your heart My princess.’
BB: Oprah Winfry?
Star: Tameraen, My princess.......
BB: OMG STAR1YOU MEET MICHAEL JACKSON?!
Star: NO! YOU KLORBAG! GALFORE MY KORNOFCA!
BB:.....
Star: *sigh* Remember when I was engaged, the man who tickled me?
BB:.....
Star: My nanny...
BB:OH!!!!!!!HA! He was your nanny!
Star: *Sigh*

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kurieo on July 21, 2008, 1:29:04 AM

Kurieo on
Comment Deleted

CodeGeasslover101 on March 18, 2009, 3:50:30 AM

CodeGeasslover101 on
CodeGeasslover101Really?! Oh my god i love you! Thank you! (Im BBandRaven4life12)

XxAnarKissedxX on June 24, 2007, 6:14:54 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXOh, yes! I am strange...and to make things worse...I shall continue commenting...why? because I like all the celeb references and romance and...ummm....stuff...