Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - ....Rae didn't Tell you but....

This My Story of What would Happen if TT's and Fruba met.Pairings: BBxRae,YukixTohru,KyoxRae,RobxStar,KyoxTohru, And Others U'll just have to read to find out!

Chapter 8 - ....Rae didn't Tell you but....

Chapter 8 - ....Rae didn't Tell you but....
*BB pulls more like Pries Love off him.*
BB: *Worried tone in his voice* Wha-What do you mean, Die?
Love: *Sigh* Beastboy....Rae didn’t tell you but if she is under too much stress....Her powers will Kill her. Just like Terra’s did.
BB: How can I stop this?*He’s completely ignoring Terra’s name spoken...GO BB!*
Love: I do not know....but Knowledge might.....BeastBoy How would You feel if You were to go back to Nevermore?.......
BB: (Gosh darn happy....) Uh...fine I guess.
Love: Okay....Azarath Metrion ZINTHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bb: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............
*Wow that was a short and Dramatic chappie.......*

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on June 24, 2007, 6:18:54 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXOoooh....DRAMA!

BBandRaven4life12 on June 25, 2007, 12:42:03 PM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12It's sorta like a soap oprea when you think about it.:)