Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - shigure is going to get slaped....

This My Story of What would Happen if TT's and Fruba met.Pairings: BBxRae,YukixTohru,KyoxRae,RobxStar,KyoxTohru, And Others U'll just have to read to find out!

Chapter 11 - shigure is going to get slaped....

Chapter 11 - shigure is going to get slaped....
NeverMore:
Trigon: Come out Daughter!Come out whereever you are!
BB: Dude!!!!How many times do we have to kill him!?
Love:He will never die.....He's Looking for Raven, and if he finds her in her state right now.....She could die.....
BB: then I'll Just have to stop him.8Turns into a paradactl and Flys up towards Trigon*
Love:*A warm smile spreads over her face* He Is the one.*Runs to help BB*
-
Shigure's House:

Rob: So then we defeated him and Saved Brusogun.
Shigure: Yes, i herd about that....you guys are Tokyo's New Heros!
Star: Where is Yuki?and Kyo? And Kagura?
Tohru:*Twitches*(Did Kagura and Kyo transform to?)
Shigure: I think Yuki went to visit his garden, and Kagura chased Kyo out of the house.....Again.
Star: Oh, Excuse me I think I am going to take a walk.*Walks over and Kissies Robin on the cheek*Robin, Please don't start any fights.*she walks outside*
Shigure: You guys are dating? heh, I thought she had a crush on yuki....all the girls do.
Rob:*kinda pissed look on his face* Really...
-
Where star is:
Star; there is something wrong here.....The fact That i can not help is Killing me!
MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Star; what was that?A cow?
*Star wals towards where the sound came from, Beheind some bushes was a cow.*
Star: Oh Hello, Little cow....Are you lost? I guess so Am I.But How did a cow get out here toward Shigure's House? Does he have a farm?
POOF
Star; Huh?
Haru: No he dosn't, I'm just stupid enough to get lost when I'm sick.
*star notices him Naked*
Star: AHG! E-Excuse me!*She turns away and Covers her eyes*Sorry...
Haru: You really wern't sopposed to see that.....but you are cute.....If you can keep it a secret i won't tell on you.*Smiles*So why are you lost?*He got his clothes back on*
Star:Um, who are you?
Haru: Oh Sorry, i'm HatsuHaru Sohma, But You can call me Haru.You?
Star: Oh I am Starfire of Tamarean,Or if you prefer you can call me star.
Haru: yor one of those Teen titans right?
Star: Uh-Huh.
Haru; Cool,So why are you sad?
Star: I am Sad beacause I can not help my friends., with there love problems.
Haru; I know how you feel, Except I can't help myself with my own Love problems.
Star: Do you wish to have the Talk about it?
Haru: Sure,Her name is Izzu....

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on June 25, 2007, 12:43:06 PM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Trigon: Come out Daughter!Come out whereever you are!
-
Now that I red it.....It sounds so wrong....

XxAnarKissedxX on June 25, 2007, 2:48:42 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXYou bet you're bacon it does! Why am I so obsessed with bacon? I'm a vegatarian...the word is cool though....

XxAnarKissedxX on June 24, 2007, 6:25:13 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXHaru! He is strangely hot in that anime way...I can make him feel better...hehe, that's wrong! MEDICATION IS NO MORE! YAY!!!!! Write More or face meh doom!

BBandRaven4life12 on June 24, 2007, 10:26:28 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Sacry!!!WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!SOMEBODY XxANARKISSEDxX IS THRATNING ME!WHA!!!!!!!!!!!
- I love momiji....:)

XxAnarKissedxX on June 25, 2007, 2:45:00 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXEh...if the cops show up you're bailing me out of jail! lol.

BBandRaven4life12 on June 29, 2007, 4:48:30 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Right.............With What Money?

XxAnarKissedxX on July 2, 2007, 10:45:14 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXmonopoly money....cops are pretty stupid these days ya know.

BBandRaven4life12 on June 24, 2007, 3:48:43 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12And So Haru enters the scene.....