Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Trigon's an A**Hole

This My Story of What would Happen if TT's and Fruba met.Pairings: BBxRae,YukixTohru,KyoxRae,RobxStar,KyoxTohru, And Others U'll just have to read to find out!

Chapter 12 - Trigon's an A**Hole

Chapter 12 - Trigon's an A**Hole
Star and Haru:
Star: I am Sorry That Happend to you Haru. If that Happend to me-Well I wouldn't be able to smile. I'm Happy that Robin will never do that to me.
Haru: I hope he won't. your a really sweet girl, You don't deserve to be hurt.
Star: *Smiles* Neither Do you. I hope you and Izzu Can reunight. Beacause Hatsuharu Sohma, YOU are a good person.
Haru: *Looks at her surprised, Then smiles* Thank you.
Star: So I wish to know if....We could be Friends?
Haru: Yes we can.....Just don't hug me.....Ever.
Star: Okay!I will resist.And let me guess i can't Tell anyone anything i saw Right?
Haru:Except Tohru....But no one else.
-
Nevermore:
Trigon:You think you can stop me Puiny one?! Do you even know who I am?
BB: Yeah! YOUR MICHEAL JACKSON!*flys up and kangaroo kicks him in the face*
Love: Go BB!
Trigon: Ah...Perfect....*Reaches out and Grabs love by the waist*
Love: Let...Me...Go!
BB:*in human form* Let her go Trigon.
Trigon: I'll make you a deal, Help me find my REAL dauglter.....and I won't Destroy this idotic Emotion.
BB:*Looks up to see Love being crushed* Fine. I will.
Love: BB no! I'm just an Emotion! If he gets a hold of Rae-*Love dissapers*
Trigon: Be gone.
BB:I-I am at your Service.
Ooooooooo....What will happen? What Zodic member will be next? When will Rae come in? Why am I wasting my time asking YOU these Qustions? Find out in the Next Chp of:
FRUITS BASKET MEETS THE TEEN TITANS!
Sorry....Had a few beers......maybe four....ALRIGHT A WHOLE FRIKKEN PACK!
JK...:)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on June 25, 2007, 2:47:49 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXYAY FOR BOOZE!!! Yeah, that's kinda like when I say "No, I only had one shot" and in reality i had around a bottle or seven. lol. YAY 4 HARU!