Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The New Heros

Yeah....

Chapter 1 - The New Heros

Chapter 1 - The New Heros
Titans tower:
Rob: Starfire.....What is that your cooking?
Star: Globlahgrut, It's a pudding for Freind Terra,And Her New Boyfreind.
Rob:Who's That?
Terra:His Name is Mark.BB introduced us.
BB: We were Friends before I joined The Titans.
Rob:Okay I-*BEEP,BEEP,BEEPEtc.*TITAN TROUBLE!
-
The Street:
BB:Who is it this time?
Rob: Cinderblock.
Rae: Oh goodie.
Terra: Oh come on Raven....It'll be fun!
BB: Rae dosn't do fun.
Rae: That's My line BeastBoy....
*They all face cinderblock who is tearing up there fav pizza joint*
Cy: DUDE IF YOU HARM THAT PLACE I WILL SO TOTALLY KICK YOUR @$$!
Rob: Titans Go!
*They all run at cinderblock,Robin launches his disk thingys,while star shots starblots combinding with rob's stuff.They hit him but it dosn't even fase Cinder.(That is what i'm calling him now...Beacause i can.)Terra and Raven(Yes I will make an exception and say they are freinds in tis story) lift about a 300 ton Rock thing a mi jigger at him,needless to say they miss and it heads for BB.*
*BB Seeing the Enormas rock thing heading towards him,Covers up his 'Beautiful'face, sreams,But a hand grabs his shirt and saves him before he is hit.*
BB:Who-
BBxRae:Hey do u gus need help?*A girl with sholder long hair,and a white outfit asks,while 3 other girls stand next to her ready to fight.the one girl has long black hair,and a purple outfit on,The second girl has short brown hair and a red outfit,And The last Girl has blonde hair up to her sholders with a blue outfit.*
Rob:Yes...We would apreciate it...
Me: Alright Girls....LET'S KICK SOME @$$!
*I jump off the rock I was standing on,and dissaper and then reappering in front of Cinder.Anar Duplicates herself and Runs at cinder from all sides while Shanyn shoots fire at his head,And Kristie forms ice around his feet,Since me and Anar where distracting him,and The fire in is face made him move backward,he slipped on the ice and landed hard on the ground.The titans all looked stunned,even Raven.*
Rob: That was...
Star:*Clapping her hands* AMAZING!Now Who are you guys?
Me: My Name is Kayla,But you can call me fade.
Anar: It's Patzie
RobStar:Flame,But My Real name is Shanyn.
Kristie: Kristie...Or crystal.
Fade: Were just your typical Teenage girl Superheros!Not as good as you Titans though.
BB: Ugh....Withc one of you saved me?
Patzie: That would be me.
BB: Thanks.
Patzie: It's what I do.
Rob: so why are you guys here?
Flame: To meet you guys of course!Your ledgends!You do have millons of fans!
Star:Even Me?!
Crys:Yes.So dose Robin,Cyborg,BB,Terra,and Raven.In fact I'm a Raven fan myself.
Fade: I'm a BB!
Patzie:Raven
Flame:I'm a Star,Raven,Robin,Cyborg,Terra,and BB fan!
crys: Yep.Flame is the Main Reason why were here.She wouldn't Shut up about it.
Rae: I know the feeling.*Rae looks at BB*
*Fade Looks at BB and raven*
Fade:'This will be harder than I thought...'

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CodeGeasslover101 on June 3, 2009, 3:46:12 AM

CodeGeasslover101 on
CodeGeasslover101Wow...re-reading my old stories...wow...i sucked.

BBandRaven4life12 on July 12, 2008, 1:16:36 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Just to say flame isnt amanda. Shes been replaced by an actual friend. Now flame is Shanyn.

XxAnarKissedxX on July 3, 2007, 10:06:15 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXWow....that's really kinda funny that her b/f's name is Mark...because that's my b/f's name...wierd, huh?

BBandRaven4life12 on July 4, 2007, 12:42:24 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12I didn't even notice that,at first.....huh,Irony.

BBandRaven4life12 on July 4, 2007, 12:34:47 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12My B/f's Name is andre......He's amini goofball.

BBandRaven4life12 on July 4, 2007, 12:34:09 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12I fixed it!!!!!!

XxAnarKissedxX on July 3, 2007, 10:04:26 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXOooo....I am magical! lol. Hmm....can they just call meh Patzie? I like my name! IT HAS A 'Z' IN IT! 'Z' is a cool letter and you know it! lol. I like this....write more...OR DIE!!!