Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Tower,A Mission,A Deadly Dish

Yeah....

Chapter 2 - A Tower,A Mission,A Deadly Dish

Chapter 2 - A Tower,A Mission,A Deadly Dish
Titans Tower:
Patzie: Woah....
Crys: It's Bigger than our old school Fade.
Fade: Um.....Where is flame?
Crys & Patzie:Do you really have to ask?*They both point to Flame asking a bunch of qustions about god knows what.*
Fade: Oh.*I go over and Grab flame,and bring her back to our group.*
Flame: Why did you do that??
Crys: She wants to disscuss the Plan.
Flame: Oh yeah.
Fade:*looks up to make sure noone else can hear* Okay,Today we start operation Couples.*Everyone nods* Okay,I will work on BB,Patzie will work on Raven,Flame will work on Star,and Crys will work on robin.Good luck,*I look at Kristie and Patzie*Some of you will need it.
Star: Um excuse me for interupting.....But your rooms are ready.
Fade: Oh...uh thank you.For letting us stay here.
Star: where else would my new friends go?*She Runs up to give us all a group hug,everyone but Crys steps out of the way,So she suffers the death sqeeze.*
Crys: Thanks...guys....thanks.
-
Outside BB's Room:
Fade:*Takes a large breath and lets it out,And knocks on his door.*Um,BeastBoy....It's Fade.Can I talk to you please?
-
On the roof:
*Raven is Meditating facing the seting sun,Patzie walks up behind her....hopeing rae dosn't think she's B and sends her off the roof.*
Patzie: Um Raven....It's not BeastBoy....but I was Hopeing I could talk to you.
Rae: Your Patzie right?You do know your NOT sopposed to bother me when i meditate.
-
The Kitchen:
*Star is Making a welcome dish for us.(Oh lord help us all!)Flame Walks into the room and see's Star is all alone*
Flame: Hey Star.......I have a Qustion.........What is that?
-
Outside Rob's Room:
*Kristies thoughts:Oh sure Kayla give me the stubbern one.This otta be fun.*
*Krisy knocks on the Spikey haird know it alls door(I just LOVE that descreption!)And after five minates Robin opens up.His face is surprised to see the 'Quiet' one of this new team at his door.(Yes I decided Krisy is going to b the Rae of the gruop,'cause she's sorta like that in real life)
Crys: Uh...Hello.I was hopeing to talk to you.
--------------------------------------------------
Wow....What will happen?Will BB Flip out?Will Rae Beat the shoot out of Patzie?Will star poision Flame?Will Rob accept Crystal's requst?WHY THE HELL AM I ASKING YOU?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on July 4, 2007, 6:45:43 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXBECAUSE I AM 100% AIDS FREE AND MADE OF 99% MUFFIN EXTRACT!
Wait...no I'm not!!!
Or am I?!
DUN DUN DUN!
The suspense kills you, no?
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME IN THIS! I WANT TO LIIIIIIIIIIIIVVEEEEEE!!!!!!!

BBandRaven4life12 on July 4, 2007, 1:59:58 PM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12The only person i would Hack off would Be Flame.*'cause she's my anoying litlle stafire....*

XxAnarKissedxX on July 5, 2007, 10:55:23 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxX-over dramatic gasp-
DEATH!
lmao.

BBandRaven4life12 on July 5, 2007, 12:47:09 PM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Yeah....Weve been freinds cince 3rd grade...she gets on my nerves...but I luv er!

XxAnarKissedxX on July 5, 2007, 2:42:33 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXI really like this.
and your new icon.
Haha, IPODNESH!

BBandRaven4life12 on July 6, 2007, 3:12:40 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Yeah I like it too,It really suits her.:)