Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Beastboy's Past

Yeah....

Chapter 3 - Beastboy's Past

Chapter 3 - Beastboy's Past
Outside BB's Room:
Fade: Um...Beastboy Can we Talk?It's Fade.
*BB opens the door*
BB: Um..Yeah...
Fade:*Sigh*I'll just come out with it,Beastboy....do you Have Feelings for anyone in this tower?Not including me or my friends.
*BB's expresion gose from shock to defeseve*
BB: Why Would I Tell you?I don't Know You!and You don't know me!
*Fade: I was hoping you would say that.*
Fade: you were born In africa.Your Name is Garfied Logan.You had Blond hair with Baby blue eyes.your Parents Names were Mark and Marie Logan.You are in only Child,You were only 5 when You were ill with Saramoli*I think that's how its spelled...* a specific desease that only animals Are imuned to.So your Father Injected you with a bunch of animal DNA to save your life.It worked,But as a side affect your skin turned green,and You were able turn into animals.Infact the first animal you turned into was a mongoose,to protect your mother from a cobra.But then you ate it....that's why you became a vegitareain.*CANNOT SPELL!*Then....you and your parents went on a boating trip in the Niger river....They lost control of the boat,and*BB closes his eyes as a tear streams down his cheek*They were heading for a waterfall....your mother said to you 'Gar honey,Fly away....Turn into one of those pretty birds of yours and Fly away from here.' You wouldn't hear of it though.You told her 'No mommy,I won't leave you.'*BB was really crying now,And So was fade*Then Your dad told you to 'listen to your mom gar.We promise we'll be alright.' And before you cold react,Your mom threw you off the boat.You transformed into a Robin and flew to shore.You expected to see your parents behined you,They were....but they were dead.Floating in they water....Blood everwhere.....You were crying as you said 'You promised...'Ever since then,you have been kicking yourself over not helping them.*BB opens his eyes and looks at fade,Pleading her to stop*But you know Beastboy.....If your mom hadn't of Saved you,Then You wouldn't have the titans.You wouldn't of met Raven.Or the Others.....And you were only 5....You did the right thing.*Fade sighs showing that she's done,There's silence until BB calms down*
BB:H-How did you know all those things?
Fade: I did say i was a BB fan,Didn't I?
*BB smiles than cries*
Fade:It's alright Beastboy.....*Embraces him* You are alright.
(Note: That whole thing on BB's Past is real info,Meaning it's not some shoot I just pulled from my @$$.)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on July 5, 2007, 2:42:07 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXYOU CAN PULL STORIES OUT OF YOUR @$$?!?!?

BBandRaven4life12 on July 6, 2007, 3:11:54 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Yep...But It Hurts like Hell....