Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Rae's Past,And Patzies other ability

Yeah....

Chapter 4 - Rae's Past,And Patzies other ability

Chapter 4 - Rae's Past,And Patzies other ability
Outside on the roof:

Rae:*sigh* fine....Patzi was it?what do you want to talk about?
Patzie:uh.....Beastboy....
*rae's eyes grow wide of shock*
Rae:*coldly*why do you wanna talk about him?
Patzie:'cause I can....*patzie thought of something sneaky,but despecable*...and I like him.
*a part of the tower broke off *
Rae:Really.....*trying to hold herself together*...why would you tell me?
Patzie:'cause I thought you wouldn't mind.I mean you don't Like him do you?
*Rae is Caught offgaurd with the qustion*
Rae: N-no....Of Course I don't.
Patzie: Aw comon Rae,I know you better than that....Your Hiding somtin.*Patzie Smiles,Knowing her mission we be over soon*
Rae:YOU DON"T KNOW ME!
Patzie: Yes,I do.
Rae: WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME THEN?!
Patzie: You were born in Azarath.Your Parents names were Arella Roth and Trigon the Terrible.Your real name is Rachael Roth,And You have 1 sister.Her Name is sparow.*The sis part I pulled out of my @$$*When you were 5,Your mother was Killed in front of you.by Your Father....All beacause of an Aranged Marrige.*Rae looks scared and shocked,Patzie nods her head* Yes Rae,I know about that.*Then Patzie looks into the sunset and continues* With your mother dead,And Azarzth being destroyed,You headed for Earth.You arived there,But you were lost in a jungle of some sorts.You finally made your way out of it,And found yourself on a cliff.you decided to live here for a while,To learn your powers.A few weeks later,You were waking back from a stream nearby when you found a little boy.He was at least 2 years old.He was crying,and he was all alone.You herd a woman's voice in the distance Yelling 'Dylan!Dylan!'You figuerd he was Dylan,and The woman was his mother.You carfully went over to the young boy.when you reached him,You pulled your whith hood down and smiled,as you said 'It's Alright.I'll bring you back to your Mother.'You picked up the boy in your black energy,and went to find his mom.You found her under a tree crying while clutching a small teddybear against her chest.You walked over with the Boy in your arms, and Said 'Do not cry,Your son is okay.I found him.'The woman looked up and smiled as you gave her the little boy.She looked up at you and then placed the boy down as she hugged you.'What is your name little girl?And where is your mother and Father?'she asked pulling away and looking into your eyes.'M-My Mother is Dead,And.....So is My father.I don't Remeber my name.Miss.'You replied with tears in your eyes,You truly did remmber your name...But this was sopposed to be a new begining.so you lied.'Oh you poor girl,How would you like to live with us?'You were surprsed at first but then you accepted.'I would love to live with you,But I must Tell you something....I am No Ordanairy girl.....I have powers.'You then showed her what you could do.She wasn't scared,She seemed proud.'Wow,My Daughter is a hero!'The word Daughter struck you.You haven't herd that in so long.You hugged that woman and cried.'I'll Call you Raven.Beacause you are Beautiful as a Raven.'You lived with them for 7 years....Until Trigon enterd your mind and told you your profacy.'You will destroy everyone that you love,You will destroy the world.'You were only 12 at the time.you knew on your 16th birthday,Your Family would die if you stayed there....so you left to a place called Jump city....you herd there were a lot of crimanals there....You could fight crime solo to make up for what you would do in the futrue.After stoping a mugging you herd what sounded like lazer shots in the street.you went to investagate a nd found 3 boys and a alien girl,shooting green beams from her hands at them.You reconized the Black haired boy.You had seen him once while you were passing through gotham city,his name was Robin.....But the others you didn't know.you stayed in the shawdows compiteing if you should stay there or help.You got a signal from the girl.She was no threat,she thought they were the threat.She saw the cuffs on her hands.As the boys were about to attack you stoped them.They all looked at you with confuseion.'Maybe fighting isn't the answer.'You told them and pointed to her cuffs.well you know what happens next.But afterwards,you became a Teen Titan.And you got friends,who still don't know about your destany,and your human family.
Rae: Are you done.
Patzie: Yep!And thirsty,All that talking dried me up!Got any water?
Rae: *throws patzie at the door* Get the hell out.
*Patzie Dustes herself off,Since she wasn't hurt 'cause I forgot to mention she atomaticly heals herself like woveren from x-men*
Patzie: @$$.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 6, 2007, 1:46:32 PM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Yeah the whol Rae's past I DID pull from my @$$....I don't know much about her like i do BB.Ow...My @$$ Hurts...

XxAnarKissedxX on July 9, 2007, 12:24:59 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxX*rubs head* Owch! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HURT ME!!!! Oh, well, not like it matters! YOU GAVE MEH SPIFFEH POWERNESH! Can I heal other people? 'cause if I could I'd heal your @$$...from a FAAAARRRR distance, I must say. lol.

BBandRaven4life12 on July 18, 2007, 3:21:35 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12LOL!And yes u can!

BBandRaven4life12 on July 6, 2007, 1:50:58 PM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Oh yeah and Dylan is mi Bro's name!And he is 2 years old!He's so cute!