Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - ABORT YOUR MISSION I REPEAT ABORT YOUR MISSION!

Yeah....

Chapter 5 - ABORT YOUR MISSION I REPEAT ABORT YOUR MISSION!

Chapter 5 - ABORT YOUR MISSION I REPEAT ABORT YOUR MISSION!
The kitchen:
Flame:That thing your making isn't going to kill us....Is it Kori?
*Starfire stops what she's doing and turns so her back is facing flame*
Star:Um...What did you call me?
Flame:Kori...You know short for Koriand'r.That is your name right?
Star:Y-yes....How did you know?
Flame:I know ALL the titans REAL names!Cyborgs is Victor,yours is Koriand'r,BeastBoy's is Garfield,Raven's is Rachael,And robin's is Richard.I'd like to call you by that name...and you can call me by mine!It just means were better freinds!K?
Star:Okay...Freind Shanyn.
-
Outside Robins room:
Crys:Yeah...um robin....Can we talk?
Rob:Uh...Yeah.*He lets her come into his room*
Crys:Look Robin.I KNOW you like her.
*Robin's whole face turns pink*
Rob:um...err,What-Who-What are you talking about?
Crys:I'm Talking about......Starfire.It's easy to see Robin,You like her.EVERBODY has noticed.Cyborg,BB,Rae,Fade,Patzie,Flame,and me.The only people who DIDN'T notice...are Star,and Terra.
Rob:Why Terra?
Crys:Your going to laugh at this...But Terra Thinks You love Raven,And Starfire loves BB.Funny right?*Robin dosn't show any sign of emotion*
Crys:Oh my god....Robin...Do you like Raven?MORE than a freind?
Rob:You were wrong when you said Starfire....
Crys:I gotta go...*crys runs otta the room and once she's in the next hallway pulls out a red and black communicater*Kristie Calling Kayla,Kristie Calling Kayla!EMERGENCY!
-
BB's Room:
*BB was wipeing his eyes from crying and Fade was smiling at him*
BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBUZZZZZZZZZZZ
Fade:Um...Excuse me BB,*She walks outside in the hallway where no one can hear.*
Fade:What is it Kris?
Crys:Kayla...We have a problem....* Tells Fade what happend*
Fade:I'll call Flame,You call Patzie.*Fade hangs up and calls Flame* Kayla Calling Shanyn,Kayla Calling Shanyn!
-
Where Crystal is:
Kristie Calling Patzie,Kristie Calling Patzie!Dammit you better of not pissed her off Patzie!
Patzie:What is it?I'm trying to do my job here!And ive already been thrown off the roof 5 friggen times!
IC:Kayla said to Abort your mission now!It's ergent!
Patzie:What is it?
Kristie:you know I can't say...Especially with you know who there....Just get to secter 6 in 5 miniates.Kris out.
*Patzie sighs and hangs up her comunicater and buts it on her belt.She turns around and becomes face to face with Raven.*
Patzie:Uh...Hi Raven....Are you gonna throw me off the roof again?
Rae:What did she say.
Patzie:She wants me to come back to my team...somtin urgent happend...Probuly back in our hometown.So...I gotta go.
*Patzie runs to sector 6*

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on July 18, 2007, 5:46:14 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXPsht! That could NEVER happen! I can't run to save my life! lol. jk. Ooooh...good chappie!

BBandRaven4life12 on July 18, 2007, 7:44:01 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12Neither can i...That's why i disaper!