Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - "And I'm Your Worse Nightmare."

Yeah....

Chapter 9 - "And I'm Your Worse Nightmare."

Chapter 9 - "And I'm Your Worse Nightmare."
Sector 6:
Fade:M-*All there NEW comunacaters go off.* Oh,Crap The Titans need us....your coming to.
*All girls run out to where the titans are*

Where the titans are:
*The Titans are in a warehouse without the girls,Facing none other than....Actually...I don't know who the frack the villan is......*
Rob:who are you?*Apparently neither dose Robin*
*The girl walks closer...she is in a white bikkini, white boots, and long blonde hair.*
???:My Name is Matrix....And i'm your worse nightmare.*She jumped at the titans,and heading towards Beastboy.When she was inches from him,she was pushed out of the way.Once she got up and brushed herself off,She saw 4 girls, and 1 girl by BB.*
Matrix:And WHO are they?
Flame:Were better than the best....except the titans..
Crystal:Were YOUR worst nightmare...
M:were horrible in EVERY way..
Patzie:Were...YOUR MOMMA!
*The Titans all try not to laugh,While Matrix is confused.Then the silence stops when BB starts lauging.*
BB:NICE ONE!
Fade:*Ignoring the pun,Bends down to help BB up.* Are you okay?
BB:*Smiles warmly* Yeah.*Unknown to everybody...Raven was looking extreamly pissed....Well someone noticed.*
Crystal:*Whispers to fade* Uh..Fade...after this...you might want to talk to Raven about your's and BB's realationship...
Fade:That were freinds?Why?*Fade turns to raven and see's raven glaring evily back at her....After a few seconds she get's it* Oh.....I will.
Matrix:You know what!forget this I'm gonna take what I came here for!*Matrix runs at Starfire,and grabs her arm.A white glow surounds starfire then for a few seconds the light zaps into Matrix.Starfire falls to the floor unconius.*
Rob:Starfire!*Robin was about to run to her when a green starbolt hits him,He looks over to starfire,but she's still out of it,Then he looks at matrix,Who is flying and has a charging starbolt in her hand.*
Matrix:Worked like a charm.See ya!*She dissapers,Robin runs over to Starfire,he didn't know someone was behind him until he felt a hand on his sholder.He turned around and Saw Fade telling him to step back.He did.Fade called over Crystal.They were sitting by starfire,With the others at a distance.It took a while before the titans knew what they were doing..They were healing her somehow.Patzie decided to talk 'privately' to Raven....Seeing how she figured out that Raven was jealous of Fade.Now being the dare devil she is,Patzie went right up to Raven and Grabed her arm pulling her far away from the team.*
Rae:WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!
Pat:Fade dosn't love him.
Rae:Wha???
Pat:I said..Fade dosn't love Beastboy.And BeastBoy Dosn't Love her either.Ther just really good freinds.'cause...Fade knows about BB's Past.Like i do with you...Except were more like Frenimes.*Patzie said smiling,And she manage to get a small smile out of Raven.*To be honest Rae,BB loves you.And I want YOU to tell him tonight or I'LL tell him myself.
Rae:you wouldn't...
Patzie:Would I?*she said smiling,then walked back towards the Titans.She walked up to beastboy and pretended like she was going to tell him something.Raven used her powers to forcfully push her away from him.BB noticed the sudden movement behind him and turned around...To stare into the eyes of his love.Raven and BB stared at each other for a momment when all of a sudden something attacked Raven.She fell to the ground and herd beastboy screaming her name.She felt like she was being drained.She looked up and saw Matrix on top of her holding her arm...then a white light zaped into matrix,And all raven could see was Black.Matrix Dissaperd after Rae lost coniousness,And Beastboy ran to raven.Tears streaming down his face.*
BB:Raven...please wake up....I-I love you.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on September 22, 2007, 1:22:23 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXWow... I don't know what was scarier, me cracking a yo' momma joke, or me getting hurt again. Owch. Don't you love me anymore??!?!

BBandRaven4life12 on July 16, 2008, 10:56:53 PM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12OH COURSE I DO!!!!YOUR MY BESTEST FRIEND!!!