Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

I DID NOT WRITE TIS!I found it on Fanfiction and I wanted to put it on here.The real author is:Black-Sammy
Sum:Slade has kidnapped Raven and left the Titans with clues on how to find her

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
It was a quiet morning. But that was because Robin and Raven were the only ones up and they spoke to each other very rarely. It was about 4 O’clock and Starfire (the most beautiful alien Robin has ever seen), Cyborg (the strong and smart half-man, half-robot) and Beastboy (the stupid, clown, annoying, funny and challenging Grass Stain) were not up yet and wouldn’t be for at least another 2-3 hours.

“Okay spit it out I know you like Starfire don’t you,”

“Where the hell did that come from and why should I tell you?” damn I hate it when she uses her powers to feel emotions Robin thought bitterly.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

“TITANS GET DOWN HERE! Raven go wake Cyborg up.”

“Friend Robin who would want to do something at this hour,” Starfire asked the Masked Leader as she walked in sleepily.

“I don’t know,”

“But he’s gonna get his but kicked for waking me up,” growled an unhappy Beastboy as he walked in.

CLINCK!

“Yo I’m here, who is it?”

TWO MINUTES LATER
When the Titans arrived on the scene what they saw was … nothing? No people running everywhere, no screaming, not even a villan.

“Friends why does this seem normal?” Starfire asked her friends.

“I don’t know Star but I think we’ve been sent on a wild goose chase”

“Dudes, you woke me up just to see ordinary people walk past? Now I’m really sleepy and…” Starfire passes out on the spot “… what’s wrong with her?” Beastboy asked Robin as he caught the beautiful alien before she hit the ground.

“I don’t know. Starfire?”

“Lets get her home to the med bay,” Cyborg said as he checked his watch. It read 4:34am and it was very early. “And after we find out what’s wrong with Starfire I’m gonna hit the hay.”

“Ah Guys? Star’s not the only girl we’re gonna have to check out,” Robin spoke up.

“Wha…?”

“Raven?” Beastboy whispered quietly so no one could hear.

AT THE TOWER
“Well the blood sample doesn’t help much.” Cyborg said angrily throwing the test results aside. “I just don’t get it. How could they just faint like that?”

“Unless Starfire gave Raven one of those Tameranian diseases … which is highly impossible,” Beastboy added seeing the death stare on Robin’s face, “then I got nothing for ya.”

“Are you sure there is nothing, not one thing, one small detail you might have over looked?” Robin asked hoping that they could find a reason the girls were like this.

GROAN.

“Please friends I wish to know what happened.” Starfire said weakly as she tried to get up. Robin placed his hand above Starfire’s chest and pushed her gently back down on the bed.

“We don’t know what happened Star, that’s what we’re trying to figure out.” Robin said quietly, taking his hand off the top of her chest.

“Look why don’t you and Beastboy go and sleep and I’ll wake you if I find anything,” Cyborg said, hoping that they would leave and have some rest.

“I don’t know, what if something happens and you need to stay with the girls, you have no way of reaching us. We’re on the other side of the tower?”

“I’ll beep ya. Now go rest,” Cyborg said smartly, “don’t worry. The worst that can happen is one of the girls goes missing and with me and Starfire awake I think that would be pretty hard.”

“He’s got a point Robin just go and rest, you need it most.” Beastboy inquired.

“Okay.”

“Tight sleep good friends!” Starfire said happily. Robin smiled weakly back at her. She’ll be fine, I hope.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

codebluestudent on June 3, 2008, 7:33:05 AM

codebluestudent on
codebluestudentooh this is good. Oh i've rewritten myn story if you would like to read it again.