Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

I DID NOT WRITE TIS!I found it on Fanfiction and I wanted to put it on here.The real author is:Black-Sammy
Sum:Slade has kidnapped Raven and left the Titans with clues on how to find her

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
CHAPTER 2.
“frack!”

“Calm down Cyborg!”

“I TOLD ROBIN I COULD HANDLE IT AND NOW …”

“Cyborg what’s the yellin’ for mate,” asked a very still sleepy Beastboy.

“What did you do Cyborg,” Robin came in refreshed, “where’s … shoot WHAT HAPPENED AND WHERE’S RAVEN!” Robin was furious.

The room had tables upturned, sheets everywhere and feathers from the pillows thrown all over the place.

“Dude, 1. She must have put up a huge fight and 2. You spoke to soon about the missing girl thing.”

Just then the screen turned on and Slade appeared on it in the main room.

“Titans I have someone you might like to meet.”

The team ran to the main room and looked coldly up onto the screen, and sure enough there was someone tied, gagged and curled up in a ball in the background.

“Slade when I get my hands on you OOF!” (Beastboy had just been elbowed by Cyborg.)

“Slade what do you want?” Robin asked suspiciously wondering what the hell he would want other than the world being destroyed.

“It’s not what I want it’s what you’re all going to do to save your friend.”

“Dude why the hell are you doing this?”

“Because, I was bored and wanted to challenge you.”

“That’s way low.”

“What do we have to do?” Robin said seriously.

30 MINUTES LATER.

Downtown

“Okay so what was it again?”

“Robin you’re being a terrible listener, you search through the whole of Gotham city. What you’re looking for is a red and black jewel the size of your small fingernail. Here’s the riddle: (Beastboy “Aww man!”)

This is here just for fun,

This girl’s world will end if you don’t get it done.

An old lady works in a corner store somewhere,

Waiting patiently for someone to purchase.

So there you have it and there is three rules. 1. You must get it done within the next 3 hours. 2. You can’t split up and. 3. You must keep the communicator open, if you shut it she is history.”

“Oy Dudes, it could be that creepy old lady in the old jewel store?” Everyone knew Beastboy was furious but couldn’t pinpoint it. Slade has pushed me to far this time, last time he went for Terra and now Raven.

“For once good thinking Beastboy.”

“That’ll probably be the last time he thinks.”

“Hey I might act like the stupid idiot but I’m actually very smart you know! Any how, are we gonna get goin’?”

“Um Friends there is not much time…”

“Yes Star, lets get going guys.”

MYTIQUE CORNER SHOP.

“So you don’t have any red and black jewels in here?”

“I might be able to find one for you, I don’t know if it is the jewel you are looking for young man but I do know a stranger came in here and placed something on the shelves,” As the elderly lady looked through all the shelves she finally found what she was looking for. She grabbed it and held it up to the light and sure enough the jewel showed up red and black.

“Hey dudes that looks like Raven’s Charka.”

Starfire gasps as she sees what the old lady is holding up. “That’s because it is.”

“Star, do you know what it means?” Even though Robin had an idea he wanted to make sure he was right.

“It means that if we don’t get this back to her, she won’t be able to use her powers.” All the boys looked at Starfire as though they had been hit over the head with a mallet.

“Well then. What are we waiting for? A meteor shower? Lets get going.” And with that, Beastboy walked strait out the door.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment