Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

I DID NOT WRITE TIS!I found it on Fanfiction and I wanted to put it on here.The real author is:Black-Sammy
Sum:Slade has kidnapped Raven and left the Titans with clues on how to find her

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
“I’m pretty sure the signal came from under ground.” Cyborg said to the rest of the team. It had been two hours since they had seen Raven on the screen back at the tower. They had found the jewel and were certain it was Raven’s being the fact that Starfire could tell it was not any normal ‘stone’. They still weren’t sure of Raven’s current location and condition.

“The signal’s closer guys.”

“Good, cause I wanna give Slade a knuckle sandwich for doin’ this to Raven.” Beastboy put in. Robin was actually surprised to hear Beastboy say something like that. Usually he’d just keep his mouth shut. Maybe… nah, that’s just silly.

“Um, friends? You might want to look up.”

Quickly Robin looked up from the communicator and saw… Titan Tower?

“Wait a minute, show me that riddle again.”

“Dude you’ve looked at it like a million times already.”

“That’s because I was wondering why some of the letters were under lined. Look.”

Robin held out the paper.

This is here just for fun,

This girl’s world will end if you don’t get it done.

An old lady works in a corner store somewhere.

Waiting patiently for someone to purchase.

“Look at what they spell.”

Titan Tower.

“Oh, you are so smart Robin!” Robin blushed at this and Cyborg and Beastboy saw it as if it were a sign, not so easily ignored.

“Dude you look like a tomato.”

“So she was in the tower the whole time!”

“She could be underneath the tower or in it so lets just start underground.”

UNDER THE TOWER
“They’re smarter than I thought. Isn’t that good Raven.”

Muffled scream came from the background.

“They’ve only got half an hour left.”

THE TEAM
“Are you sure this is the way.”

“Of course this is the way”

“Beastboy can you please st…”

“Dude! A door?” Beastboy said as they came up to an ancient, not to mention ugly, door.

“Aww nah. What does it look like.”

“Your face?”

“Why you little…”

“Friends please do not fight when our friend is in danger.”

Robin opened the doors to a very large room. It was still kind of dark but you could just spot a figure in a corner.

“Raven?”

(Muffled scream)

“Hello Titans, long time no see.”

“We beat the limit. Now hand her over Slade”

“Now, now. You should know that I would like a fight.”

“TITANS GO!”

Cyborg powered up his canon and started shooting Slade, well at least tried to. Robin got out his long bar (sorry don’t know the name of that thing) and charged at Slade with anger, and you know how Robin’s temper can rise. Starfire charged up and sent Starbolts flying Slade’s way. And while all this happened Beastboy snuck over to Raven. She had cuts all over her. So much for not touching her. She was barely conscious. And sure enough, the jewel on her forehead was missing.

“Raven?” Beastboy said quietly as he untied her. She tried to stand up but fell straight into Beastboy’s arms.

“Rae? Are you alright?”

“I’m fine I just need something to eat. And my Charka isn’t with me so I’m very weak.” She was very faint with her words and couldn’t stand by herself. Beastboy sat down with her and wrapped his arms around her. By this time, Slade had decided he’d had enough.

“Farwell Titans. I’ll see you soon.” And with that he left, well disappeared.

“Well that was a waste of time.”

“Dudes get your buts over here!”

“Robin please pass me Raven’s jewel.”’

“Here Star,” he said passing her the small jewel. Starfire walked over to Raven.

“Forget it Starfire, you won’t find a guy.”

“Quiet Raven (everyone raise your eyebrows, Starfire just told Raven to be Quiet?), Beastboy put this on Raven’s forehead.”

“But, what if I mess this up?”

“You won’t”

“Anyhow, why can’t you do this?”

“I’m not the one that loves you.”

“Smooth move Starfire.” Raven said grumpily. Beastboy was lost for a second (typical).

“Why have I got to do this again?” Everyone groans. (Groan people.)

By this time Robin, Starfire and Cyborg had left.

“Put the jewel on my forehead. To answer your second question, if I did it my powers wouldn’t work properly. Are you even listening?”

“Wait a minute. You like me?”

Sigh. “Yes.” Beastboy put the jewel on Ravens head. Immediately they were surrounded by dark magic, then it was gone.

“Well that was weird.”

“Not as weird as you.”

“Your back to your cranky self!” Beastboy said happily wrapping his arms around Raven in a big hug. “Wait a minute, your gonna pulverize me for saying that aren’t you?”

“Just this once, I’ll let you get away with it.” Then her lips met Beastboy’s in a heart-thumping kiss. As he wrapped his arms around her waist she put her arms around his neck. As he pulled her closer so that every inch of their body met, Raven held on tighter. When they broke free of the kiss Beastboy asked “why me?”

“Because, even though you couldn’t see it you were the only one who made me laugh.”

And with that they left together with Beastboy carrying Raven. By the time they got back to the tower Raven had fallen asleep in Beastboy’s arms.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment