Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

I DID NOT WRITE TIS!I found it on Fanfiction and I wanted to put it on here.The real author is:Black-Sammy
Sum:Slade has kidnapped Raven and left the Titans with clues on how to find her

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
“Come ON Robin what’s the matter.” Beastboy said as he pushed a very handsome looking Robin (wearing his tux guys), not to mention nervous, up the stairs towards the roof. “You fight monsters, you practically don’t fear and you kick bad guy but. So why can’t you tell Starfire? You had no problem telling me.”

ON THE ROOF.

“Are you alright Starfire?” Raven asked, looking at Starfire. She wore a midnight black dress. It was tight at the chest part but not too tight. From the hips down it flowed out like any kind of fairytale princess’s would (kinda like the dress from ‘ Cinderella story’ only in black).

“Do I look nice?”

“Starfire you look beautiful.”

Meep, meep, meep.

“I got to go Starfire, see ya and good luck.”

Just then Robin was pushed out the door. The door quickly closed behind him.

“Hello Robin. Why do you look so pale?”

“Sorry Star” He said as he straitened himself up. “You look beautiful tonight. But who am I kidding, you look beautiful every day.”

“Your sweet.” That made Robin blush again. “Come, sit.”

“Um Star, I was supposed to tell you …”

“Hang on, (Robin: if I don’t tell her soon I’ll lose the courage) I got something for you,” she said as she looked behind her. Raven’s hand came up from under the roof, giving Starfire the small box. Robin had shifted his position and sat on something. Robin found a box in his pocket. When he opened it there was a ring with a garnet and two small diamonds on each side. The metal was gold. Inside there was a note: good luck dude. Yours truly, Beastboy.

“Um here Star.” He said handing her the little maroon box. Starfire opened the box and looked inside. There was a small squeak then she put down the box and put the ring on her finger. It suited her.

“Oh thank you Robin. Oh and here’s your present.” Robin took the box that was handed to him and opened it. There was a watch inside it (a guy watch). It was silver with a black background and white numbers.

“That’s the watch I saw in the jewelry store.”

“So you wanted to tell me something Robin.”

“Um … yeah I uh … well … I l-love you Star.”

Starfire threw her arms around him and before he could say anything Starfire’s lips had connected with his. When they parted all Starfire said was “I love you to Robin.”

THE END!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment