Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sweet Sacrafice

This is Like Things Change,Except....Terra isn't The one who forgot.Better Summury inside.

Chapter 2 - Sweet Sacrafice

Chapter 2 - Sweet Sacrafice
A run down werhouse:
Rob:FREEZE ADONIS!
Adonis:Hello Titans....
*Adonis's gaze from Robin gose to Raven.*
Adonis: And Raven.
*Raven's serius face gose to a creeped out face that kids get when they see their parents kiss.BB's face on the other hand is...well maxanem pissidy.I know not a word.So sue me.*
Rob:TITANS GO!
*Robin runs at Adonis,And hits his side with his bo staff.It didn't have much effect.Adonis sends robin flying into a fly chargeing star,who didn't expect this and she fell along with robin.Cyborg shot his sonic blast at his face,And then adonis kicks him.With 3 titans down,He gose over to Raven who has been hiding.BeastBoy looks at adonis heading towards Raven.*
Adonis:Come here my little princess.....
Rae:Get away from me.....AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!*A thousand of machines are sent flying at adonis.Adonis catches one and Throws it back at her.She didn't expect this so it landed on her and pinned her on the ground.This gave adonis time to put his real plan into action.He runs up beside her and pins her arms down with one hand,Takes of the machine with the other,Then takes his free hand and covers her mouth,Then he lifts her up.Now she is hanging from her arms,With her mouth coverd.*
Adonis:Now you won't be able to use your magic to stop me.
BB:LET HER GO ADONIS!
Adonis:And why should I do that?*He pulls Raven's face up to his,and leans in part way.* She is,So beautiful....*Raven tryis to turn away but adonis quickly takes off his hand and kisses her.BB is really pissed.Adonis stops and laughs at a tear that was streaming down her face.then he throw's her agaist the wall.She is knocked out on empact.
BB:RAVEN!!!YOU SON OF A-*Beastboy turns into the beast and starts to rip adonis to shreads.He throws adonis into the wall,and contues beating the crap otta him.little do they know that raven is now awake.And is watching in horror as the scene unfolds.she gets up and walks slowly over to them.*
Rae:BeastBoy...It's okay...Calm down...Please.
*The beats's eyes turn to look at raven.His ears drop down a little bit,and he transforms back into Beastboy.*
BB:R-Raven....
*Adonis gets up and notices BB is weak,He kicks beastboy against a wall and uses a lazer thing he stole and blasted the roof above him and ran away.Raven see's the roof about to fall on beastboy,She runs to him and pushes him otta the way just before the Roof come crashing down on her.*
BB:RAVEN!
*By now the Other Titans are awake,And come to help find Raven.BeastBoy turned into a spider to get under the rocks,then he transforms into a t-rex,to blow off all the rocks on top of him.When he gose back into his Human form,He looks for raven.But....She is not there.she disaperd.
BB:Raven?!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DillyWillyEatMyShorts11 on July 20, 2007, 9:56:14 AM

DillyWillyEatMyShorts11 on
DillyWillyEatMyShorts11Nice.....Bad Beastboy,No cusing!