Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Remember What?

This is Like Things Change,Except....Terra isn't The one who forgot.Better Summury inside.

Chapter 5 - Remember What?

Chapter 5 - Remember What?
*a week after the attept of suicide...Beastboy is back to normal...um...well let's just say he's okay.*
Main street:
Dr.Light: ha!do you think you can beat me,without your little demon freind you can't!HAHAHAHA!
*BB turns into a dinosaur and smacks Dr.Light into a wall*
BB: Shut up.
*A beam of light hits BB in the chest and sends him flying at least 2 blocks away.He crashes into the sidewalk near a crowd who was watching the battle.a girl rushes over to him.*
???:Are you okay?
BB;*His eyes are closed and he rubs his head*Yeah...I think.*The girl helps him up and he opens his eyes for the first time and looks at her.She had Sholderlength violet hair,and Big concerned filled violet eyes.She was a little shorter than him and was skinny with very pale skin.She was wearing a white blose,with a tie and a blue skirt.It was a uniform.His eyes bulged out of his head.He looked confused*
BB:R-Raven.....
???:Raven?Who is That?My name is Rachael.*She backed away for a miniate and looked at him,He was dumbstruck*
BB:What are you talking about?Your name is Raven.....Don't you remember?...Why are you dressed like that?
Rachael:'cause I just got back from school...and My name is Rachael...and Remember what?
*BB was about to answer when he noticed another light beam heading for them.*
BB:LOOK OUT!*He pushed her otta the way but was agin sent flying in the air,He was caught in the air by Star who was making her way to Dr.Light.*
BB:Star?
Star:Are you unharmed freind?
BB:Star put me down!I found Raven!
Star:You what?!*She and BB land on the ground*Where,Where did you see her?
BB:She was right over-*He turns to point where he and Rachael were before he was saved by star,But she wasn't there.*-there.
Star:I do not see her....Freind,are you well?
BB;I-
Rob:Beastboy,Starfire,We got Dr.Light.Let's go home.
Star:Freind we shall tell them when we get back.
*Starfire flys off and leaves Beastboy,stareing at the spot where she stood*
BB:I found her...and I'm not gonna lose her again.*He turns into a bird and flys after star*

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KickButtRobin on September 23, 2008, 9:46:04 AM

KickButtRobin on
KickButtRobin......HEY!!!!! This is like the last episode from Teen Titans!!!!!!!!!!! Ecept it was Terra that was in the uniform and alive!! and she didn't remamber!!!

*So Honestly Confused That Falls Outta Chair, With The Cartoon 'Swirly Eyes'*

CodeGeasslover101 on June 15, 2009, 8:41:34 AM

CodeGeasslover101 on
CodeGeasslover101lol yeah...sorry about that heh heh

DillyWillyEatMyShorts11 on July 20, 2007, 9:56:41 AM

DillyWillyEatMyShorts11 on
DillyWillyEatMyShorts11Ooooo....Poor Beastboy....Are u gonna write more dot?