Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - pentagram 5

george,peter,jack and patty never met each other until a youngers vacation they all go with they also meet ashly a girl thats nothing but mystery...

Chapter 1 - pentagram 5

Chapter 1 - pentagram 5
The pentagram five.

Chapter one
Meeting of 5 friends.

The reporter looked around swallowing slightly, the room he was dark and gothic like, he turned his attention to the male before him. It was a young man barely 19 he was smoking a cigarret and smirked he wore a lose black silken shirt and tight leather pants. He turned his attention to the four others in the room five gothic’s in total 3 males and 2 females. The second male who could not be more than fiveten was tending to the oldest female, he wore a long leather jacket and a net shirt he hair was black and pulled back in a small ponytail. The last male held the youngest female she was sobbing slightly. He could understand the oldest female was pretty much bruised al over her body. He turned his attention to the male before him when he spoke. “you want to know don’t you?” he coughed slightly covering his mouth and looking to the bruised female “you wanna know what she is and how she got this way” he looked to the reporter.

The reporter swallowed “di..did she?” he looked to the bruised female and then back to the male across the table. He merely nodded ‘she caused that explosion” he simply stated. The reporter was stunned. The male that was tending the young women stood “we shoulden’t do is when she is not able to give her opinion about it daimion” Daimion looked to him “he is here so we now might as well tell our story Donko” the reporter looked between the two males. Both boys looked to the third male as he spoke ‘I am gonna bring salla to bed”he lifted the girl and walked out off the room. The reporter looked puzzled when the one called Donko putted shackles that were attached to the wall to the female’s wrists , daimion notices his confused look “it’s for her and our safety, we are never sure if she is fully turned back”

The reporter looked puzzled “turned back?” Donko looked to the young women one more time “I am going to bed”he simply stated and left. Now only the reporter, daimion and the young women who was still out cold in the room. Daimion sighed and putted his cigarett out. “what I am gonna tell you now, maybe sounds unbelievable but it is the truth” he looked to the male. He blinked for a moment “first things firsts, our real names are not daimion, donko salla, gabriell or bisha”he looked to the bruised female and sighed “it al started 5 years ago” he lighted a new cigarett




------ 5 years in the past------------------

It was a sunny day and george smile’s as he gets out off the car, he walks around and grabs his stuff from the trunk. He walked with his parents to a large buss were several teens were standing, chatting or saying goodbye to there parents. Al the teens wore the same t-shirt as him the youngster vacation t-shirt. A women was standing in the crowd calling names and writing on a checklist he assumed she was one of the chaperone’s. he parents kissed him and left, he walked to the women, she looked at him “name?” George blinked “George Gooddal miss” she checked her list “right you in the 19 year old group” she pointed to a group of four teens ‘join them”. He nodded and walked over to the other teens it were two males and two females. The first male was pretty long and wore a sports jacket over his t-shirt and simple blue jeans his hair was blond, the second was a bit chubby with long black hair that was pulled back into a ponytail he smiled at him, the first female had two long braids of red hair and blushed when he looked at her. The fourth female was leaning against the bus in a dark blue jacket she was bobbing her head a bit on the beat off the music that came out off her mp3 player.

When they were told to go into the bus he sat next to the blackhaired male who was called peter. He introduced him to the other male and female “his name is jack and she is patty” George smiled and said hi. He turned to peter “do you know the name of the girl with the mp3 player?” the girl was sitting in the front next to the chaperone, peter shakes his head “I do know it’s something with a’ patty said. George nodded. After a hour or two they stopped for a rest. George noticed the girl was keeping herself at the sidelines. He walked to her “hi my name is George” she turned around, George found she looked much older perhaps it was because her eye’s seemed to be stained with the look off a young women that been through to much.

She looked him up and down “Ashly” she simply stated and she turned back to stare at the tree’s. George looked puzzled it was the shortest conversation he ever had with a girl. He shrugged and walked back to the other. He looked to the three others “her name is Ashly” peter looked past him “not much off a speaker huh?” George pulled up his shoulders. “maby she is just shy” patty said. George looked back to the girl /or maybe it’s something else/ he thought / that look she had it was as if she was afraid off something/. He shrugged it off and walked back to the bus. It was time to leave again.


Tbc.

Hope ya like it :D

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment