Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Chapter 1 - TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Chapter 1 - TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
You watch Inuyasha to much when you.....

1. When you jump down wells everytime you see one, hoping to go back in time.

2. When you want your boyfriend to wear a pair of dog ears, a RED Kimono, get gold contacs and dye his hair silver.

3. When you Practice Archery because you think your Kagome, and hoping to shoot a sacred Arrow.

4. When you break a marble and throw it into the woods and try and collect them all.

5. When you Try and ride your cat. *Poor kitty-tat*

6. When someone pisses you off you yell "SIT"

7. You carry a giant boomerang with you all the time.

8. Every time you see a baboon you yell "NARAKU!!!!!"

9. You wair a long glove with a beaded necklace on it.

10. You dress up a little fox, saying "Shippo your so cute!!"

11. You buy a rubber sword at a festival and pull it out hoping it will enlarg and Yell "Bastard!!!" and attack them.

12. Or if you are just insane and pretend you are in the fudal era and have to go to a mental hospital............Like I Am!!!!!!! WAH HAAAA

Comments

Comments (18)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

The_Little_Brother_of_Miroku on June 4, 2005, 9:41:15 AM

The_Little_Brother_of_Miroku on
The_Little_Brother_of_MirokuYikes, my gilfriend tried to use number 2 on me, and it freakd me out! As for number 12...... Me and my bro' have to go now, Kagome and the others are waiting.
Miroku: Antari, lets go already!
Antari(me): Okay big brother!

I_luv_jesus on January 21, 2005, 10:54:17 AM

I_luv_jesus on
I_luv_jesusawesome!!! *favs*

Barnabee161 on January 2, 2005, 6:12:55 AM

Barnabee161 on
Barnabee161heres one you either forgot or just didn't think of or i thought well any way.......hitting children on the head numerous times to show them whos ''the boss''

higes_wolf on December 23, 2004, 8:01:57 AM

higes_wolf on
higes_wolfNow i see how u came up with this!LOL!Hehe!^^U know...I may do numba 2.But i may make him be Hige from wolf's rain.but Inu perfit too.!^^*favs*

mskchick on December 19, 2004, 1:15:22 PM

mskchick on
mskchick*favs* lol

Koolkat6968 on October 7, 2004, 12:41:00 AM

Koolkat6968 on
Koolkat6968That's funny wanna c my stories?

Sangmo on June 6, 2004, 8:04:52 AM

Sangmo on
Sangmoyou can never watch to much Inu-Yasha*scary smile*

Inu-Tasha on June 4, 2004, 4:50:02 AM

Inu-Tasha on
Inu-Tashai wasent trying to make myboyfriends iny-yasha.*shifty eyes* *mouthe foams* MUAHAHHAHWHWHWHWHWEHWHWH~!