Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Leaving Konoha

A story for my Master, kidRaccoon. The last one was a failure, so I'm trying again. If you have any suggestions for a title, please say so.

Chapter 1 - Leaving Konoha

Chapter 1 - Leaving Konoha
Mitch wiped a tear from her eye as she passed a house, where a boy with spiky, dark hair stared down at her from his second story window.
"Mitch..." Shino Aburame whispered to himself. He ran downstairs and tried to follow her, but the girl quickened her pace, and he struggled to catch up.
"Mitch!" He yelled, waking a certain person as they ran past the Hyuuga house.
Neji bursted out of his home and began to follow Mitch as well, trying to understand what was going on.

The raccoon-like girl just kept running without looking back, until she was pounced on before the gates of Konoha.
"Mitch, what are you doing?!" Sasuke Uchiha snapped at her, as he pinned her to the ground.



"I... I'm leaving Konoha," she murmured. Another tear rolled down her cheek.
Sasuke got off of Mitch.
"And what for?" Neji asked, his white, pupiless eyes shining in the moonlight.
Mitch's tail twitched as she untied the Konoha headband around her neck, then scratched it with a kunai before dropping it on the ground. Shino picked it up, and looked down on it in his hands.

The boys watched as Mitch turned around and began walking away.
"I found a place where I'm wanted."

"Mitch, wait-"
"I don't have to stay in this hell-hole!!" Mitch yelled back, cutting Neji off.
"But..." Shino began to say. Mitch broke into a sprint, barely able to see where she was going because of the tears in her eyes. "I don't have to stay!"

Although Mitch wouldn't be able to hear him, Neji said anyways, "But Mitchy, if you stay-"
"She doesn't love you." Neji cringed as Sasuke uttured the cold, painful words. "She doesn't love Konoha. She doesn't love anything anymore, I think. Not after what happened...."

"You'll be forgiven..." Neji finished his sentence grimly.
Shino sighed. "Mitch..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KidRaccoon on November 4, 2007, 11:38:58 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonAwesominumity!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Thanks, Naxy!!!! ^^

BadgerofPancakes on November 5, 2007, 4:36:20 AM

BadgerofPancakes on
BadgerofPancakes^^