Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Value of Female

A Ranma½/Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover. Based on my fav. episode.Bakura realizes that women have it much easier and says hew ould want to be one, a mistake, before he knows of it he is confronted with his female side.

Chapter 1 - Value of Female

Chapter 1 - Value of Female
Chapter 1: Value of Female ”Talking”
Thinking

It was a rainy in Domino city, water splashed everywhere, and people were running from place to place or just standing under some sort of shelter.
“Its bad luck. It suddenly starts raining and I’m out of luck” Ryou sighed, he was sitting in café drinking some lemonade and Bakura sat in front of him eating ice cream looking all happy “Sorry to make you pay” Bakura said all though Ryou knew perfectly he didn’t mean it, Bakura was eating very disgustingly “Bakura! Couldn’t you eat with a little more class?” Ryou asked and made a grimace “Why?” Bakura asked looking at Ryou “I’m not a girl you know” Ryou sighed at that.
Bakura turned his head to a table with a few girls “all though it would be kinda cool, the girls eat all the fancy stuff, there lives are easier” Bakura said pointing his spoon at Ryou “then find some shadow spell to turn you into one” Ryou said while giving Bakura an irritated look.
Bakura just laughed “great idea”
Ryou regretted he ever said that about turning him into a girl, all the way home after the rain had stopped Bakura had talked about how pretty he would be as a girl and that he would be better then Tea, which leaded to that he started talking about how stupid and annoying Tea was.
Ryou groaned.
Later that evening Ryou had invited the gang over for dinner were he told them about Bakuras idea of turning female, which served him a dirty look from Bakura “I agree, he will maybe look better then he does know” Yami said trying to insult Bakura, but Bakura being who he is didn’t react at that “ Oh really? Then I just turn into a girl!” then he laughed at the disappointed Pharaohs face ‘honestly what is he thinking of?’ Yami thought and tried to ignore Bakura victorious smirk “I give Bakura right, us girl do have it easier” Mai said “do you think so?” Tea asked “Yes, everyone I know makes the guy pay, they never spend there own money” told Mai and Joey nodded he knew that too well.
“But Yami is right, I get the feeling you would be pretty as a girl” Mai said taking a bite of her food “Aha? Really?” Bakura said and then smirked “Then I find a way, then I can get all the fancy stuff free!” then he laughed in triumph making the others think is he sniffed sharpies again, no one noticed the dark figure outside in the shadows ‘So.. You wanna be a girl Bakura?’ it thought.
It was in the middle of the night and a evil creature was wandering around in the Bakura household, it moved towards Bakuras room to make its evil plan, its hair were spikier then anything ells, it sneaked into the room, quietly so that it wouldn’t wake the ex-thief, it placed a tiny Chinese metal house on the ground and placed a bit fire into it, soon an incensing smell filled the room ‘How long I have waited for this moment’ the figure thought ‘Even if I did this earlier it wouldn’t have worked, but know Bakura have realized the value of female I can finally split him up and take out his female side’ the figure chuckled evilly.
Suddenly energy started to come out of Bakura and a glowing female version appeared, she stood up her eyes closed “It worked!” the shadow creature said standing up, the light from the female Bakura showing his dark skin and lavender eyes “It worked! Who would have thought that a 3000 years old Chinese spell would work? The Personality Splitter Technique!” the creature known as Marik said pointing a finger at the beautiful female version of Bakura.
“Bakura, you are never going to be a man again! I freed you from the male side of you!” Marik said, the female began opening her eyes, they were icy blue and evilish “And in return for this favour you are going to do me a favour!” Mariks aid and took up a bra “Here put this on!” The female looked at him, no expression on her face “Come on, put it on go ahead!” Marik ordered but the female started to laugh and then disappeared.
“Hm? That’s strange, why didn’t she obey me?” wondered Marik before leaving.
Three days later was a windy night, Bakura was sleeping as suddenly a light appeared next to his bed “Bakura, my love? Bakura, my love?” someone was calling for him, he groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes “What is it?” he looked around only to find a white haired girl that looked like him “Bakura, my love” she looked at him with her icy blue eyes “Hey! You are-“but Bakura was interrupted as the female started to glow, somehow Bakura suddenly felt like he was dreaming and he relaxed.
The door opened and Marik entered “Bakura! I knew you would come to see the man that brought you to life” Marik was about to run to the female if the not the male Bakura had knocked him out as he stood up “Bakura, my love lets go” the female said and took Bakuras hand in her own, she then guided him to the window, herself passing through it while Bakura broke it.
“Bakura! We are going to be late!” Ryou yelled as he walked to Bakuras room “Honestly why are you still in bed?” “Let me sleep…” Bakura said “What? We have school Bakura” Ryou said and ripped away Bakuras blanket “Huh? Bakura?” Bakura looked like he hadn’t been sleeping for a week; he had bags under his eyes and looked exhausted beyond end.
Once it was lunch break both Ryou and Bakura sat outside “What happened to you?” Ryou asked, when Bakura didn’t answer him he raised his voice “tell me” “so cute…” Bakura said and Ryou blushed “Don’t say that about me” Ryou said “She is really is the cutest” Bakura said smiling like a fool.
“She? Do you mean Tea?” Ryou asked Bakura chuckled and said: “That’s a secret” before walking away happy as never before.
Later that evening Ryou was downstairs drinking a glass of water, the things Bakura said today wouldn’t leave his brain, it kept coming back, he sighed but looked straight up as a white glowing figure passed the window, he dropped the glass and clasped his hands before his mouth so that he wouldn’t scream ‘W-what was that?’ Ryou thought, he looked out from the window seeing a figure moving to Bakuras room ‘What does it want in Bakuras room?

So, I leave you here, this is gonna be a short story, you are warned! I just ended it here to torment you! WAHAHAHAHA!

Review, you know you want to

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

amelia on December 11, 2006, 9:11:26 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: AHAHAHAHAHA! BAKURA! IS RECKLESS AS ALWAYS! AHAHAHAHAHA! XD Great story! ^_^

Yami_And_The_Fallen_Angel on October 3, 2006, 8:37:01 PM

Yami_And_The_Fallen_Angel on
Yami_And_The_Fallen_AngelCool!