Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Unknown Love

This is another one for LA I wrote it after Drake asked me out so please read intently!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1 - Unknown Love

Chapter 1 - Unknown Love
Maria Smart
Mrs. Beard
LA 1st period
Unknown Love
There I was standing in the middle of the school Halloween dance after screaming out,
Will, I love you!
As everyone stared, I turned thirteen different shades of red, ranging from burgundy to a blood red. I stood there while Will looked at me with a look on his face that just screamed What did you say. I burst into tears and ran out of the gym and just in time because everyone started laughing at me. This is the worst night of my life I thought to myself.
How did I get in to this mess? Well, lets see, having to balance being a teenage girl along with falling in love with your best friend gets pretty hard sometimes. I am Marcia Summers, I am thirteen and trust me I am not that popular. I have some of the best friends in the world though, Will, he is my best friend, Hazel, she is so awesome and man you do not want to mess with her. Of course are so many more I can not begin to explain them to you. I think the beginning of school is when all it all started.
The day was August 14th and I was stepping into homeroom when Hazel came up from behind me and scared me half to death. We stood outside of Mr. Tuckers classroom and we would not stop talking. Mr. Tucker came over and told us to come in before we got yelled at by the administrator. We walked in and our friends Prudence, Catherine, and our other friend that we thought had moved to Texas, Jessica were in there. I picked up my schedule and sat down with Hazel and everyone else. As soon as the bell rang I went to Mrs. Wares class for gifted language arts. After that I went to Mr. Dales Social Studies class, I ate lunch with Catharine. I left lunch and went to Mr. Tuckers class. That is where I met Will, he sat down next to me and we started talking. The next day I went to sit with him at lunch and I immediately fell in love with his personality. From then on I sat with him; gradually I was falling in love with him day after day. I mean what was there not to like about him, his curly red hair, freckles and those brown eyes.
Will and I started hanging out a lot more after awhile and soon we were never apart. Just as a joke because everyone at school said that we were going out we went to the Halloween dance together and that is where our story really begins. We were talking with everyone at the dance when I pulled Will over to the side.
I need to talk to you, I said, stuttering, I think that&
WHAT! interrupted Will.
I think that we&
I STILL CANT HERE YOU!
Do you want to go out with me? I said as loudly as possible.
What do you mean arent we out right now? Will asked confused.
Will, I love you!
You already know what goes on here, I run out to the bathroom while everyone laughs at me. A few minutes later I hear Wills voice and I quickly stand up trying to wipe away the tears.
Marcia, are you in there I need to talk to you, Will said like it was really important.
Yeah I am in here come on in, I said still half crying.
Listen I am really sorry what just happened I did not know you felt like that about me, right now I think we should be friends until what you just did dies over.
Yeah after that I am not sure that I could go out for awhile anyways.
So we are still cool?
Yeah we are still cool.
I stood up as we walked out to catch our ride. Will and I went on being friends until everyone had forgotten about the incident. One day we were playing basketball and he started just talking about how I liked him and stuff, wondering where he was going with this I brought that fact up.
Ok, so where are you attempting to take this? I inquired.
Well you know how we said that we would think about going out after the stories died down? he stated.
Well yeah but I thought that was just a flat out no!
That is what I thought then too, but over this week I have been thinking about it and I said to myself one day what the heck I know I like her I just never told her because I was afraid of rejection!!
So, are you asking me out? I asked puzzled.
Well to make it official&. Will you go out with me?
I was stunned he actually likes me! I had no other choice but to say yes. For our first date we went to the library and worked on a project for our Social Studies class. It was so much fun because we actually had something to talk about because we were not with all of our other friends. I have a feeling we will be together for some time but I try not to look to far into the future because you never know what will happen.








Smart 1

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

drakestshadow_x on January 10, 2007, 6:35:00 AM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xits still good i hope we can be friends agian i know things wont be exactly the same but i still miss talking to ya

sapphirestar7789 on November 5, 2006, 9:43:14 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789a parody of true life everyone!

Balckbeltgal25 on November 9, 2006, 5:46:42 AM

Balckbeltgal25 on
Comment Deleted