Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Awkward, The Weird, and The Random

In a freak accident in the middle of a fight, one of the worst things possible happens. Robin and Starfire switch bodies and neither of them is taking it well! Now they have to put up with it until the Titans can find a way to reverse the affect....

Chapter 1 - The Awkward, The Weird, and The Random

Chapter 1 - The Awkward, The Weird, and The Random
*This is my first story on here so don't be mad if it sucks.
Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Titans and this  is not a pairing story. More like a friendship story.*


Starfire woke up around 6:30. She sat up, stretching. "Today shall be a glorious day!" she cried gleefully and quickly got dressed. She flew into the living room. Raven and Robin were sitting at the table. Raven was drinking her herbal tea and Robin was eating pancakes. "Good morning friends! Is it not a beautiful day?" She smiled to them. Robin looked up to her, smiling. "Morning Star." Her smile grew and she flew next to him. "Oh it is such a beautiful day and I have thought of so many things for us to do! First we can visit the park, and then the mall of shopping, and the park of amusement, and-" Starfire was interupted by the alarm. Robin sighed "It'll have to wait till later." He ran to the computer, veiwing the monitor. "Johnny Rancid's attaking downtown." Raven set down her cup "I'll go wake up Cyborg and Beast Boy." Robin nodded, heading for the door "Good idea. Star and I will go on ahead." Raven nodded heading out into the hallway "See you then." Starfire followed Robin, heading downtown.
 
Rancid was riding around on his black and red motorcycle, blowing up telephone polls and recking the sidewalks. Starfire flew overhead "Should we wait for the others?" She asked into her communicator. Robin was on the rode below her on his motor cycle. "I think we can handle him." he answered "Besides, they'll be here in a minute." Starfire felt a little worried, but said nothing. When they approched Rancid, he haulted, the wheels of his bike skidding across the pavement. "Well look who it is." he luaghed "The Lil' Bird Boy and his girlfriend!" Robin and Starfire stopped. "Give it up Rancid." Robin yelled at him, looking annoyed "We've gone through this a thousand times." Johnny grinned "Yeah, but last time I didn't have a hundred foot tall monster with me!" He whistled between his fingers. The ground shook a little and people down the road screamed in horror. Starfire's and Robin's eyes widened as a large mechanincal T-Rex came around the corner. Johnny laughed "Meet my new pet Rex!" he pointed to the two Titans "Sick 'em!" The mechanical monster charged. Starfire flew out of the way, throwing an aray of starbolts at it. It continued to charged throwng its enormous head at him. Robin jumped out of the way, throwing an electric disk. The disk landed on its metal jaws, sending a jolst of energy through its body The monster roared, throwing its head back.  Starfire threw more starbolts at it. Rex swung his body around, whipping them with his tail. They both flew sideways into a building. Robin got on one knee. He looked to Starfire. "You alright Star?" Star nodded, rubbing her head "I think so." He brushed himself off, helping her up. Johnny laughed "What was it you said about giving up?" Robin gritted his teeth. "There has to be a way to beat this thing..." The thing lunged at them again. Robin and Star jumped out of the way, tumbling. Robin noticed something strange about it. Its legs were very close together. If a small amount of force brought them closer, the mechanical monster would probably colapse. Robin grinned, pulling out his grappling hook. "Star, follow my lead!" he shouted. She nodded, flying around the beast's head. Robin ran around its legs. The grappling hook caught onto a peice of metal, tying around them. He ran a couple more times around, then pulled it tight. The monster swayed as it tried to move. Rancid gasped in horror "Noooo!" The monster fell, making the ground shake as it landed. "Why do I keep losing!?" Robin rolled his eyes "Give up already Rancid. You've lost." Johnny growled at him "No! Not yet!" He pulled out a gun, pointing it at Starfire. "I'm going to at least get something out of all of this!" Robin gasped a little, tackling her. He heard the gun fire and a sharp pain in his right arm. He fell on top of her, rolling on the pavement. Starfire sat up, looking at him. "Robin!" He turned to her "I'm fine." Johnny Laughed "Not for long!" He held the gun up again. Starfire stood up. Her eyes glowed a brilliant green and two blasts of energy flew from them. It hit Johnny  square in the chest, and he flew backwards. He was out cold before he hit the ground. Robin got up, examining the wound. It was a deep cut that ran across his arm "This wound is not going to be a fun one to heal..."  Starfire started toward him "Robin are you-Eek!" As she said this, she felt her body fall forward. Robin ran to catch her. She fell on top of him, and they both tumbled to the ground. Starfire lifted her head. Her lips were touching Robin's, her body was on top of his. Star layed there for a stunned second, then broke away. Robin looked at her, stunned. "Um..." Robin and Star heard the T-Car pull up to them. They turned to it, still on top of one another. Cyborg stuck his head out of the car window. He looked annoyed, and shook his fist at them. "Yo!Who said you could start with-" the reality of what was in front of him came to him. "Oh..." He put his fist down and stared at them "Am...I interupting anything?" Star and Robin stood up looking at thier feet "Not really..." they said in unison. 
 

 
 

 
Robin was staring at her in a confused and somewhat horrified manner with his fork still in his mouth. "Robin....?" "O.o......." "Is something wrong?" "O.o........." Starfire paused, looking down where Robin was staring and gasped in horror. A small trickle was running down her legs. Raven finally noticed this, spitting her tea on the table. Starfire turned to her helplessly "Friend Raven, what is-" Before she could finish, Raven had grabbed her arm and dragged her out the door. She slammed the bathroom door behind her and turned to Starfire, now panicked. "Friend Raven, what is happening to me? Have I caught some sort of illness?" Raven sighed "Star, calm down. This is perfectly normal." Star arched an eyebrow "This is....normal?" Raven sighed again, taking off her hood. "It's a girl thing." She reached under the cabinet and pulled out two boxes. "Um...yeah. Tampons or pads?" Starfire looked at the two boxes curiously "Um...What exactly do these devices do?" Raven groaned  This is going to be very long and awkward.... "Uh...okay." She handed the boxes over to Starfire, tapping the instructions on the back. "Read this." She did so. After about two minutes, she looked to Raven. "So these are for..." Raven nodded "And you place them..." Another nod. The color in Starfire's face drained "And I underwent this process in front of..." Raven nodded once more. "And this shall last for two weeks...Correct?" "Normally." Raven headed for the door. "I'll give you your privacy." She shut the door behind her, leaving Star alone with the two boxes.
 
Star came out of the bathroom ten minutes later, moving awkwardly "I feel...most uncomfortable." Raven rolled her eyes "Tell me about it..." They headed back to the living room with awkward silence. Robin was in the same exact position they had left him, only Cyborg and Beast Boy were standing over him. "Um...does anyone have any idea what's wrong with Rob?" BB waved his hands over Robin's eyes. "Yeah. It's like he just lost touch with reality or something." "I'm not surprised after what he just saw..." Raven muttered "What?" "Nothing." She answered quickly. Cy and BB shrugged her off, heading for the Game Station. Robin turned to Raven and Starfire "O.o...What just happened?" Starfire scratched her head, nervously. "It is, as you say...the girl thing." 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment