Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Awkward, The Wierd, And The Random

In a freak accident in the middle of a fight, one of the worst things happens. Robin and Starfire switch bodies and neither of them is taking it well! Now they have to put up with it until the Titans can find a way to reverse the affect....

Chapter 1 - The Awkward, The Wierd, And The Random

Chapter 1 - The Awkward, The Wierd, And The Random
This is my first story on here so don't be mad if it sucks.
Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Titans and this  is not a pairing story. More like a friendship story.* 


Starfire woke up around 6:30. She sat up, stretching. "Today shall be a glorious day!" she cried gleefully and quickly got dressed. She flew into the living room. Raven and Robin were sitting at the table. Raven was drinking her herbal tea and Robin was eating pancakes. "Good morning friends! Is it not a beautiful day?" She smiled to them. Robin looked up to her, smiling. "Morning Star." Her smile grew and she flew next to him. "Oh it is such a beautiful day and I have thought of so many things for us to do! First we can visit the park, and then the mall of shopping, and the park of amusement, and-" Starfire was interrupted by the alarm. Robin sighed "It'll have to wait till later." He ran to the computer, viewing the monitor. "Johnny Rancid's attacking downtown." Raven set down her cup "I'll go wake up Cyborg and Beast Boy." Robin nodded, heading for the door "Good idea. Star and I will go on ahead." Raven nodded heading out into the hallway "See you then." Starfire followed Robin, heading downtown.
 
Rancid was riding around on his black and red motorcycle, blowing up telephone polls and recking the sidewalks. Starfire flew overhead "Should we wait for the others?" She asked into her communicator. Robin was on the rode below her on his motor cycle. "I think we can handle him." he answered "Besides, they'll be here in a minute." Starfire felt a little worried, but said nothing. When they approached Rancid, he halted, the wheels of his bike skidding across the pavement. "Well look who it is." he laughed "The Lil' Bird Boy and his girlfriend!" Robin and Starfire stopped. "Give it up Rancid." Robin yelled at him, looking annoyed "We've gone through this a thousand times." Johnny grinned "Yeah, but last time I didn't have a hundred foot tall monster with me!" He whistled between his fingers. The ground shook a little and people down the road screamed in horror. Starfire's and Robin's eyes widened as a large mechanical T-Rex came around the corner. Johnny laughed "Meet my new pet Rex!" he pointed to the two Titans "Sick 'em!" The mechanical monster charged. Starfire flew out of the way, throwing an array of star bolts at it. It continued to charge throwing its enormous head at him. Robin jumped out of the way, throwing an electric disk. The disk landed on its metal jaws, sending jolts of energy through its body the monster roared, throwing its head back.  Starfire threw more star bolts at it. Rex swung his body around, whipping them with his tail. They both flew sideways into a building. Robin got on one knee. He looked to Starfire. "You alright Star?" Star nodded, rubbing her head "I think so." He brushed himself off, helping her up. Johnny laughed "What was it you said about giving up?" Robin gritted his teeth. "There has to be a way to beat this thing..." The thing lunged at them again. Robin and Star jumped out of the way, tumbling. Robin noticed something strange about it. Its legs were very close together. If a small amount of force brought them closer, the mechanical monster would probably collapse. Robin grinned, pulling out his grappling hook. "Star, follow my lead!" he shouted. She nodded, flying around the beast's head. Robin ran around its legs. The grappling hook caught onto a piece of metal, tying around them. He ran a couple more times around, and then pulled it tight. The monster swayed as it tried to move. Rancid gasped in horror "Noooo!" The monster fell, making the ground shake as it landed. "Why do I keep losing!?" Robin rolled his eyes "Give up already Rancid. You've lost." Johnny growled at him "No! Not yet!" He pulled out a gun, pointing it at Starfire. "I'm going to at least get something out of all of this!" Robin gasped a little, tackling her. He heard the gun fire and a sharp pain in his right arm. He fell on top of her, rolling on the pavement. Starfire sat up, looking at him. "Robin!" He turned to her "I'm fine." Johnny laughed "Not for long!" He held the gun up again. Starfire stood up. Her eyes glowed a brilliant green and two blasts of energy flew from them. It hit Johnny square in the chest, and he flew backwards. He was out cold before he hit the ground. Robin got up, examining the wound. It was a deep cut that ran across his arm "This wound is not going to be a fun one to heal..."  Starfire started toward him "Robin are you-EEK!" As she said this, she felt her body fall forward. Robin ran to catch her. She fell on top of him, and they both tumbled to the ground. Starfire lifted her head. Her lips were touching Robin’s; her body was on top of his. Star kept her lips on his for a stunned second, and then broke away. Robin looked at her, stunned. "Um..." Robin and Star heard the T-Car pull up to them. They turned to it, still on top of one another. Cyborg stuck his head out of the car window. He looked annoyed, and shook his fist at them. "Yo! Who[/u] said you could start with-" the reality of what was in front of him came to him. "Oh..." He put his fist down and stared at them "Am I…interrupting anything?" Star and Robin stood up looking at their feet "Not really..." they said in unison.  
 
Robin walked over to his motorcycle. “That was an awkward eight seconds…” He started to put his helmet on when someone grabbed his arm. He turned, facing Raven “Hold on Robin.” She examined his wound “Maybe you should take it easy.” Robin groaned “It’s nothing.” “It doesn’t look like nothing.” He frowned “Besides, I can’t leave my bike here.” Robin started to get on his bike again, and Raven pulled him back “Not with this arm you aren’t.” She held up her hand, and his motorcycle was wrapped with black energy “I’ll bring your bike back for you.” His frown grew “Fine.” He muttered and got in the passenger seat of the T-Car. As he stepped in, Cy handed him a towel “You better not bleed on the seat.” Robin took the towel from his hand, wrapping it around his arm.  Cyborg started the car and started driving. After a long, awkward, silence, Cyborg cleared his throat “How did you get that wound anyway.” “Rancid shot me.” Cyborg looked at him “And…why did I see Star on top of you?” Robin cringed a little. He knew Cyborg was going to ask him about it. “She fell on me.” Cy grinned evilly “Well isn’t that just convenient.” Robin arched an eyebrow “What?” His grin grew “C’mon. She just happened to land right on top of you like that?” Robin sat up; looking annoyed “That’s what happened! I swear!” Cyborg gave him a look of disbelief “Riiiiight.”
 
Robin got out of the car, the towel still around his arm. “I’m telling you that’s what happened!” he snapped at Cyborg. “And I’m telling you that‘s not what happened.” Robin scowled at him “How would you know!? You weren’t there!” Cyborg rolled his eyes “Yeah but I got there in time to see enough…” They walked into the living room; where Raven and Starfire were sitting at the table and BB was playing a video game. Starfire turned to them, looking concerned. Raven motioned him to come over “Okay Robin. Get over here.” He did so, sitting next to her. The second he sat down, she jabbed a needle into his arm. “Owwww!!!!!” “Robin, hold still!” He glared at he “Sorry, but I didn’t exactly expect someone to stab me with a giant needle.” Starfire leaned over her shoulder “Friend Raven. Is this really necessary?” Raven nodded. “I’m removing the blood around the wound before it gets infected. It’s been out in the open air for awhile.” Robin flinched “Okay. But next time, warn me before you put in the needle!” “Hey!” Cyborg shouted from the couch “Keep it down over there!” Robin glared at them. Raven pulled out the needle. Her hand began to a bluish color, and she placed it on his arm. The skin mended itself together to show a less serious cut that had started to scab over. She quickly wrapped it, tying the bandage off in a knot. He looked at it, smiling. “Thanks. I owe you one.” Starfire smiled “Oh I am glad you are alright! I do hope that we can still participate in the activities I had wished for us to-“Starfire cut herself short. Robin was staring at her in a confused and somewhat horrified manner with his mouth hanging open. "Robin....?" "O.o......." "Is something wrong?" "O.o........." Starfire paused, looking down where Robin was staring and gasped in horror. A small trickle was running down her legs. Raven finally noticed this, spitting her tea on the table. Starfire turned to her helplessly "Friend Raven, what is-" Before she could finish, Raven had grabbed her arm and dragged her out the door. She slammed the bathroom door behind her and turned to Starfire, now panicked. "Friend Raven, what is happening to me? Have I caught some sort of illness?" Raven sighed "Star, calm down. This is perfectly normal." Star arched an eyebrow "This is....normal?" Raven sighed again, taking off her hood. "It's a girl thing." She reached under the cabinet and pulled out two boxes. "Um...yeah. Tampons or pads?" Starfire looked at the two boxes curiously "Um...What exactly do these devices do?" Raven groaned This is going to be very long and awkward.... "Uh...okay." She handed the boxes over to Starfire, tapping the instructions on the back. "Read this." She did so. After about two minutes, she looked to Raven. "So these are for..." Raven nodded "And you place them..." Another nod. The color in Starfire's face drained "And I underwent this process in front of..." Raven nodded once more. "And this shall last for two weeks...Correct?" "Normally." Raven headed for the door. "I'll give you your privacy." She shut the door behind her, leaving Star alone with the two boxes.
 
Star came out of the bathroom ten minutes later, moving awkwardly "I feel...most uncomfortable." Raven rolled her eyes "Tell me about it..." They headed back to the living room with awkward silence. Robin was in the same exact position they had left him, only Cyborg and Beast Boy were standing over him. "Um...does anyone have any idea what's wrong with Rob?" BB waved his hands over Robin's eyes. "Yeah. It's like he just lost touch with reality or something." "I'm not surprised after what he just saw..." Raven muttered "What?" "Nothing." She answered quickly. Cy and BB shrugged her off, heading for the Game Station. Robin turned to Raven and Starfire "O.o...What just happened?" Starfire scratched her head, nervously. "It is, as you say...the girl thing?" Robin opened his mouth to say something, but was cut short by the Llama Song playing on the game station at full blast. Robin and Starfire jumped in surprise, turning to BB and Cy. Cyborg turned angrily to BB, his teeth gritted “What the heck did you do you little grass stain!?!” BB gave a girlish scream, running to the computer. “Dude! I think I left a CD in here!!!”  Cyborg stood up, shaking a fist at him ”Well get it out then!!!!” Beast Boy hit several buttons on the computer, but the song continued playing. Robin clamped his hands over his head, banging it against the table. ”GAHHHHH!!!!! It’s in my head! Get it out get it out get it out get it out get it out!” Raven wrapped herself in a black bubble, clasping her ears "I can still here it!!!" Raven flew through the door, promptly followed by a scream. “NOOO!!! It's coming through the walls!” The wall blew up a few seconds later. Starfire smiled, her feet once again off the ground “Oh what an amusing and cheerful song! Tell me friend Beast Boy, what is it called?” Cyborg turned to her, panicked “Forget what the song is called, Star. How the heck do we get it out!?” BB shrugged “I guess we just have to wait for the CD to finish.” Cyborg grabbed him by the shirt. “I will only ask this once, how long does this freakin’ song play!?” he screamed. BB paused before answering “The song repeats for three hours….” He said quietly. Cy held him in the air in utter shock. In the background played: 
 
Here’s a llama
There’s a llama
And another little llama
Fuzzy llama
Funny llama
Llama llama
Duck 
 
Llama llama
Cheesecake
Llama
Tablet
Brick
Potato
Llama Llama
Mushroom
Llama Llama
Duck 
I was once a tree house
I lived in a cake
But I never saw the way
The orange slayed the rake
I was only three years dead
But it told a tale
And now listen, little child
To the safety rail
 
Did you ever see a llama
Kiss a llama
On the llama
Llama’s llama
Tastes of llama
Llama llama
Duck 
 
Half a llama
Twice a llama
Not a llama
Farmer
Llama
Llama in a car
Alarm a llama
Llama
Duck 
 
Is that how it’s told now?
Is it all so old?
Is it made of lemon juice?
Doorknob
Ankle
Cold
Now my song is getting thin
I’ve run out of luck
Time for me to retire now
And become a duck….
 
 
*Three Hours Later* 
 
The Llama song ended, and the living room was dead silent. Robin lifted his head off the table, looking ghastly pale. “Oh my god…” he moaned “That killed me a little bit inside.” Raven lifted her head and looked over to him.“It’s official…All emotion I’ve ever had has officially died.” Starfire cheered “Oh what a fun song! Let us listen it to it aga-“”NO!!!” Cyborg was still sitting on the sofa, his facial expression blank. “What the hell was that?!” Everyone looked at Beast Boy “What? It was a private tape!” Raven arched an eyebrow. “What were you planning to do with it?” Beast Boy didn’t get a chance to answer. The alarm started screeching a few seconds later.

To Be Continued

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kikatinuyasha on November 3, 2006, 1:29:23 PM

kikatinuyasha on
kikatinuyashacool