Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Entering Soledras

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 1 - Entering Soledras

Chapter 1 - Entering Soledras
Belle Morte led the way down the road to Soledras, a capital in one of the many nations the two have wandered. They come here for the sole purpose of something to do.

Four men suddenly surrounded them, dressed in military garb. Belle's rapier was immediately at her side and Zachary's hand wandered even closer to his throwing knives. She wasn't worried as most would be as she knew how quick they both were. Maybe they didn't have to fight, Zachary had great persuasive skills. She nodded and with that movement of her head, he began, "Sirs, why do you stop us? All we have done is attempt to enter your fair city. Is there some order of which we are not aware?" He looked around expectantly, his cultured voice had already calmed the men.


"There is a blue light capture list, you and your mistress are on it. Blue light means the king wishes to speak with you. This is a great honor, we have been sent to get you once someone reported seeing you in the area." The man in the center stepped forward, smiling, at ease.


"We will go with you, but we must retain our weapons." Belle spoke, the slight hiss in her voice startled them.


The guard nodded, for that was what Belle had recognized them to be. Royal Guard, a high rank. He smiled and they all turned, signaling the two to follow them. Before they could do anything, all four were down. Butchered, their blood turning the dust to mud.


" Mistress, must you kill everyone we come across? Are we going to see the king?" Zachary held silent laughter in his voice.


" They had it coming, the pompous fools. Yes, we are going to se the king. Let's go." Belle replied shortly, turning and heading toward the city. Zachary shook his head with a smirk and followed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment