Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Royal Guard

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 2 - Royal Guard

Chapter 2 - Royal Guard
Matthew Smith stood in his private quarters, looking out the window at the darkness.

The door bangs opened and Samuel Jisias rushes in, fear invading his every step. He leaves the door open and tremblingly speaks, "Commander Matthew, The vampiress has arrived and is speaking with the king. Byron, John, James, and Louis did not return with her. What will we do, They are our best men!"


"Samuel, you know I do not appreciate my door being treated that way." Matthew's voice was empty, as always. Like he didn't care either way. "So the vampiress is here? Hmmm, perhaps she killed them."


"There are reports of four unrecognizable bodies just outside of town. They're so butchered you can't tell who they are, but they are wearing the Royal Guard's robes." Samuel took a shuddering breath and continued," I don't understand how one person could do that to another."


"Therein lies the problem, Samuel, vampires are not persons, nor will they ever be. They are kiling machines that feed on blood. Their very existance is evil." Matthew stopped as a voice outside the window made it's own opinion known.


"Silence yoursleves before my sweet mistress decides you are unworthy of the very pitiful existance you lead." Zachary swung into the window, looking around at the two. Samuel gulped and Matthew looked unfazed.

"No insult was meant, vampiress's servant. Forgive us." matthew spoke as if he were bored.

Zachary cocked his head, "My dear mistress calls. I advise that you go see to your king before her temper leads her to do something rash." He swung back out of the window, disappearing from sight.

Samuel stood, both left the room and headed towards the king's private quarters with huried step.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment