Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - King Richard's Request.

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 3 - King Richard's Request.

Chapter 3 - King Richard's Request.
Belle stood in front of the mighty king on his throne. Her eyes dodged around, taking in the colorful surroundings that made her roll her eyes and curl her lip in disgust.


Zachary appeared at her side, in a cloud of black. The king, who had been about to say something, cleared his throat nervously and began, "Lady Belle and Sire Zachary, I request your help with a most important matter. Word comes to me that anyone under your care lives through hardship with ease?"


"Tis true, King Richard. Tell me of your request, so that I may decide whether I'd want to help you or not." Belle spoke, a slight sneer in her voice.


"My sweet daughter, the apple of my eye, Aria, has fallen in with a crowd of dimension jumpers. They take turns searching for a friend of hers master, not by choice but master nonetheless. I fear Fiera, her friend controled by a man named Darshe, will lose control and damage my sweet daughter. Can you protect her for me? You will be rewarded." King Richard was almost pleading.


"Darshe? He is here?" Belle's cold eyes flinched slightly.

"You know of him?" Richard spoke with interest.

"Yes, He is the one who has made me so cold. He tortured me, and then threw me to the dogs. I expect no reward, the chance to kill him will be enough." Belle's eyes filled witha new hardness.


"Good. Thank you, Lady Belle. You will now meet the one you are guarding, yes?" King Richard smiled expectantly.


"Bring the dog...opps...I mean girl in." Belle grinned at the accidental on purpose slip of tongue.

King Richard glared, but spoke into an intercom. "Aria? Darling, you presence is required in my quarters."


"Yes, father. The reason for me to be there is important guests, right?"
Aria sounded polite.

"Yes, some of the most important." King Richard replied.

"Allow me time to change." Aria spoke and then cut it off.


They waited for a few minutes, then the door beside the throne swung open and a 15 year old girl walked in. She was golden blonde, sky blue eyed, and fair complected. She was very small but walked with authority. Belle analyzed the girl she would have to guard for a few days, weeks or months.


Aria did her own analysis, pale, raven haired and sapphire eyed. She didn't exactly approve of the company until she noticed Zachary. Light brown haired, still pale and emerald eyes. She decided she liked him immediately.


"Yes, father?" She spoke calmly, almost sweetly.


"These are your new body guards. They will follow you everywhere. Even while you search for Darshe." King Richard eased into the dangerous waters like a pro.


Aria stiffened," Will they protect Kami and Bryan as well?" he decided to test his knowledge.


"We're here to protect all of your little friends, kid." Belle told her. Aria's anger flared.


"And when, dear father of mine, did you find out about my friends?" Aria's knuckles were white as she clenched her hands.

King Richard had the grace to look embarassed, "I feared for you, so I sent people to watch you. They overheard some of your conversations."



Aria turned n her heel and rushed out the door. Belle knew enough to follow with Zachary close behind.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Konohasdarkshadow on February 14, 2008, 2:25:05 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowthis is good! I cant wait for the next chapter!!!!!!! ^_^ *faves*