Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Mighty And Powerful Darshe

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 4 - The Mighty And Powerful Darshe

Chapter 4 - The Mighty And Powerful Darshe
Belle and Zachary follow Aria live liquid shadowa as she rushes along the town to the slums. Belle doesn't like this place, a sense of foreboding seems to follow them.

They stop at a hovel like any of the others, Aria rushes in yelling "BRYAN" loud enough to wake up the neighborhood.


At first glance, Belle noticed nothing of interest. Then her eyes adjusted to the dimness and she saw 2 people tangled up together on the couch. One has pink hair, them both look like men.



"Zachary? Are they...urm...well making out?" Belle turn to him, giving her eyes something better to look at.


Zachary avoided then scene on the couch as well, "It would seem so."



Aria yelled again, "BRYAN!!!! GET OFF OF KAMI LONG ENOUGH TO LISTEN!!!"



The two break apart, slightly embaressed. "Got them to behave did you? They sat down thirty minutes ago." A shape by the door spoke disgustedly.



"The king knows about our hunt for Darshe! he sent these two to watch us." Aria glared at the two by the door. Zachary inclined his head, Belle shrugged.


The girl by the door, Fiera, leapt at Belle, something like claws attempting to dig into Belle's skin. The two struggle for a few seconds, then Belle pushes her back and dodges out the door, hoping to keep the ones in the slum from any damage. Fiera follows, followed in her own turn by the rest of the group. They all divide themselves and position around her at regualr intervals. She stands up straight, a smile decorating her beastal face, Belle and her being the only ones in the circle. Then the smile widened as her eyes went past Belle and the others. A cultured voice speaks from the shadows, " My servant, how are you doing?" Darshe himself steps ot of the shadows behind Belle and Zachary.


"Very well master, do I kill this one? Would it help you if I did? " She spoke as a puppy would, if he could talk, wanting to please.


" No, but she is a nuisance to some of my plans. Throw her out of this dimension." Belle gaped at him, but turned around to late to stop Fiera from rushing at her, picking her up, and flinging her at the building.


She flew, almost a blur, then just before she hit, she disappeared. Zachary felt her leave the dimension like a chest wound.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment