Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Darkness Enters Konoha

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 5 - The Darkness Enters Konoha

Chapter 5 - The Darkness Enters Konoha
*Here's Belle in The Hidden Leaf Village, as I promised! Enjoy.



Belle was unsure of her surroundings when she first opened her eyes. She was aware of a growing discomfort in her back.


She was propped up againest a stone in the middle of a clearing about 100ft. in diameter. The rock at her back was in the center.


"Where am I...?" She tried to sit up on her own, then flinched as a wave of pain spread out from her back.


She looked around and noticed a man with silver messy hair, a mask over the lower half of his face and a handband covering one of his eyes. He had three children at his side, two boys and a girl. One of the boys looked sort of like her, black hair and oh so pale skin. His eyes were black and empty of feeling. Her eyes were blue, a deep sapphire blue that was as cold as ice.


The other boy had happy eyes, ready to take on the world and he knew he could do it, too. His eyes were the same color as hers, though not as cold, and his hair was the brightest blonde she had ever seen. He, as was the other boy, was wearing the same type of headband the man was wearing, on his forehead. It didn't really match his orange jumpsuit.


The girl had turqouise eyes and bright pink hair. Her red dress had to be hindering while fighting. She had her headband worn over her hair as girls do.


The man started to walk towards her, the three children following quickly behind. Feeling in her arms returned and she lifted her hand to look at them. They were smaller then she remembered. Belle summoned a puddle of black water to her hads as the man and his shadows got to her. Her face looked different, like it had when she had been 14, not the 19 year old face she had seen last.


"Excuse me, but did you just appear out of nowhere? That's not supposed to happen you know." The silver haired man sounded bored.


Belle shrugged, "Maybe, passing from dimension to dimension is disorienting. I might have landed in a pond and before I knew it, drowned. Luckily I just flew againest this rock" ,her back arched slightly and she gritted her teeth as another pang of pain hit her, "Well, not so lucky I guess, This hurts like hell."



The man nodded, "Do you need a hospital?" The kids stepped a bit closer to this girl obviously from another world.


Belle eyed him suspiciously, " And I should trust you? I don't even know your name."


"Oh, sorry. I seem to have forgotten my manners. I'm Kakashi, this is Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto. You are?" Kakashi waited for a response.



Belle smiled slightly, "I guess that's fair. I'm Belle Morte." Her eyes scrunched up in another wave of pain.


"Nice to meet you Belle. I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm mmmmrrph..." The pink haired girl covered his mouth.


"Naruto! She's hurt. Let her recover before you talk her to death." Sakura sighed. Naruto was always like this.


Belle grinned, she couldn't help it, the kid was such a funny little thing....


Sasuke looked at her oddly and asked, "Are those fangs?"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Konohasdarkshadow on February 17, 2008, 4:12:49 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowRUN BELLE SASUKE IS ON TO YOU!!!!!...nice chapter! now im am going to head over to chapter #6! ^_^