Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Set It Straight

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 7 - Set It Straight

Chapter 7 - Set It Straight
Belle frowned at Sasuke and sighed, this kid was getting on her nerves already," The type of vampire you just described was an undead vampire. I, on the other hand, am a living vampire. Our powers vary. I am not restricted to sunlight, or else I could not stand before you now. I don't need blood to live, just to heal major injuries. I am not pure evil, I try to help others. I don't trick humans to do my bidding, I think you're making a sorry attempt at calling my human servant a mindless slave. He chose his position, as do all others. I don't control only black magics, other colored one's come to my beck and call. I just PREFER black. Any other questions?" Belle bowed over as her back gave a pang of pain. If she was in this state, then the rock behind her must be in equal or worse condition. She struggled to turn around enough to see.



Where the rock had once been solid, now a crack in which she could fit her hand into was. "Oh! I'm sorry. I'll fix it, it's obviously important to your people."


"No, that's ok. You don't know what names to put on it. We'll get someone to fix it later." Kakashi had noticed every grimace, every wince. This girl was hurt.


"Who said I needed to know names?" Belle lifted her hand and a black cloud floated around it. She eased her hand along the crack and when the mist went away, the stone was as good as new. Every letter was in place, every name looked undisturbed.



"WOW! Did you see that, Kakashi sensei? How'd she do that???" Naruto was almost leaping about in excitement.


Belle felt her muscles tighten as another wave of pain hit her, she hit her hands and knees. She gritted her teeth to keep from crying out as they all asked her if she was alright.


Most of the pain passed, she spoke as she tried to stand, "You do have a medical center nearby?" She managed to get up, but her knees buckled. Sasuke, who was nearest to her, caught her and leaned her againest the rock.


"Oh, yes, of course." Kakashi seemed to think about what to do thoroughly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment