Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Through the Woods

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 8 - Through the Woods

Chapter 8 - Through the Woods
Kakashi must have come to some conclusion, as he finally said something. Waiting had ticked Belle off, she never had good patience to start with and these Ninja were trying her nerves.


"There's a medical center in the village, we'll take you to it.. Trainings over guys, lets go."



"Awww. Ok, Kakashi-sensei." Naruto seemed a little sad. Kakashi started off into a random part of the forest, or so it seemed to her. Naruto waited on her as the other two followed their sensei.



They had walked a ways before Belle decided to talk. " Where are we anyway?"


"The Village Hidden in the Leaves. This is the village that i'll lead someday as Hokage. BELIEVE IT!" Naruto seemed very excited by the concept, and very determined.


"Hopes are gay? What type of title is that?" Belle was easing up, she wasn't as tight laced as she had been around the others. Some thing about this hyper-active kid put her at ease.



"Not hopes are gay, Ho-ka-ge. He leads the village and he's the highest rank of Ninja. You have to master 1000 jutsu before you can even think of being it." Naruto spoke almost too fast for her to understand.


Belle was confused, "What's a jutsu? Is it a type of injury?"


Naruto was so astonished he almost exploded, "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT JUTSU IS???" The other three looked back



The corners of Sasuke's mouth tipped up, "She doesn't know what jutsu is? Great, Naruto, now you have another loser to mess things up with."


Belle disappeared from Naruto's side and was suddenly in front of Sasuke, inches from his face, with a blade pressed into his throat almost hard enough to draw blood.


Belle spoke witha voice drenched in venom, and filled with longing to kill the one at the mercy of her blade,"Now, what did you say, Sasuke?"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Konohasdarkshadow on February 18, 2008, 4:50:04 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowbefore...i thought Belle would be prankable...now i know...never talk about or do anything to her ever...*dumps bucket of water on Belle* RUN AWAY!!!

BelleMorte8223 on February 18, 2008, 4:59:15 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223**Belle:*death glare** Me: Belle, no killing the fan peoples. Belle: Sigh