Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Now, Don't Kill Him

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 9 - Now, Don't Kill Him

Chapter 9 - Now, Don't Kill Him
Belle waited for a reply, Sasuke finally realised she was there. It's takes alot to get used to vampiric speed.


Kakashi walked over to the two, kinda carefully, Belle looked really pissed off, "Belle, as much as I know you want to, please don't kill Sasuke. Then I'd only have a 2 man squad instead of a 3 man squad."


Belle was staring to respect Kakashi, againest her own will. She sighed,"Very well, but let me make somethingvery very clear. I may not know what jutsu is, perhaps one of you could teach me, but don't you ever, don't you ever insult me. And Sakura, put your funny looking dagger away, I could kill you before you could even think about throwing it." Belle slide her dagger back in it's sheath, stood up straight and shoved Sasuke backward. Great, she'd been here less then a day and someone was already on her list.


Sasuke stumbled a little, caught himself and stood up straight, eyeing her warily. She shot him a pleased smirk, followed by a wince of pain. She leaned against a tree, "Ok, I swear to behave and not kill Sasuke til we're at the hospital, happy? Now can we go?"


They started off again, she heard Naruto mocking Sasuke, "Ha! You just got beat by a girl!"


When they reached the road, Kakashi turned around to face them, "Ok, I need to talk to the Hokage on this, Sakura, go to his residents(msp?) and tell him I need to speak with him, urgently, by the Memorial Stone. Naruto and Sasuke, take Belle to the hospital. I'll go and wait for the Hokage."


Sasuke sighed, Sakura just nodded and took off, Naruto said, "OK Kakashi-sensei." Belle was struggling to understand any of it.


They all took off along their seperate ways. Belle ended up walking with Naruto with Sasuke walking ahead. He's learning, Belle thought.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment