Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Shikamaru, Ino and Chouji

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 10 - Shikamaru, Ino and Chouji

Chapter 10 - Shikamaru, Ino and Chouji
They had walked a while in a silence when they came upon a gate. Three kids stood outside it, seemingly bored.


"Hey Naruto, who's the new girl?" The boy leaning on one of the gates straightened and came toward him. He was dressed in brown pants, a fishnet shirt, which was kinda wierd, underneath a short sleeve tan jacket, with dark blue patches on the sleeves.


"Hey, Shikamaru, This is Belle. Belle this is Shikamaru, Chouji and Ino." Naruto made introductions while Sasuke stood over to the side. Emo kid, Belle thought, looking over at him.


"Naruto, she looks so pale, are you sure she's alright?" The girl Belle could only assume was Ino spoke awfully boldly, that could get her killed if she spoke to the wrong person. Her hair was a very pale blonde and she had blue eyes. She wore a purple sleeveless top with white unconnected sleeves lower on her arms. She had a purple skirt, kinda short, and this odd bandage type stuff.


"I'm naturally this pale, well a little less but this is normal for me. And no, I'm not alright. We were just heading to the hospital." After forcing herslef to speak, Belle nearly crumbled again, but she managed to stay upright.


Sasuke mumbled something from over in his little area. Belle knew it was some type of insult, so she was immediately in front of him, the blade back at his neck, except this time a drop of blood was visible.


"What? Say that again? What did you say?" Belle was stronger when she was pissed, maybe she should stay pissed off.


"I didn't say anything. Back off." Sasuke replied, seemingly unfazed. That pissed her off more.


"No, tell me what you said. I really want to know."


"Um, Belle? Let's back off of Sasuke and get going to the hospital, alright?" Shikamaru was beside her, a hand on her arm.


"After he tells me what he said. When he tells me, maybe." Belle smiled, but it wasn't a happy smile.


"Well, then I'm sorry about this. You seem to be a nice girl, and Uchiha, here, probably deserves it." Shikamaru sighed, then made a hand sign. "Shadow Possession Jutsu!"


Belle couldn't move, then, of their own accord, her arms moved down to her sides. She looked at Shikamaru, her pupils swirling down to pinpoints.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Konohasdarkshadow on February 18, 2008, 4:53:17 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowBELLE IS MEETING KONOHA'S NINJA!!!...i wonder who she will see next

BelleMorte8223 on February 18, 2008, 4:58:05 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223...Sigh.... Guess I'll just have to add the next chapters....

Konohasdarkshadow on February 18, 2008, 5:00:52 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowyou should take your time...if you go too fast then your goin to get writers block...i know from experience

BelleMorte8223 on February 18, 2008, 5:24:26 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223I have most of this written down on paper, I'm just transfering it on here and adding a few things. I'm going to bed now, though. And thanks for the advice.