Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Person Meets Gate (Ouch)

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 11 - Person Meets Gate (Ouch)

Chapter 11 - Person Meets Gate (Ouch)
Belle's pupils were barely visible, she was vamping out on them. Her skin grew paler, if that were at all possible, and her fangs became longer and sharper.


A black cloud of chakra was forming around her. It spiraled down, taking the form of Shikamaru's shadow. It invaded the shadow and took control. Before Belle had been fighting to control her own body, now Shikamaru was having the same problem.


Belle smirked and pushed the black chakra through the shadow, into Shikamaru and it sent him flying, barely a blur, into one of the gate doors. He stopped against the gate and slid down, showing the dent he had left, "I am sorry as well, Shikamaru. If you ever forgive me for sending you flying into a gate, perhaps we can become friends. You seem to be a decent person."


Belle looked over in time to see Ino make a hand sign, "Mind Transfer Jutsu!" Belle's personality filtered out, leaving Ino's in her body. Ino's personality filled Belle's eyes, but only for a moment, only long enough for Chouji to catch her body. Then her head came up, Ino was back home in her own bady, and Belle was in hers and she was wicked pissed.


Belle's cloud of black chakra, having returned after her attack on Shikamaru, shot over to Ino and encased her in it. No one could see her, until she went flying into the same gate Shikamaru had.. She, too, left a dent. Two dents were now in the gate.


Belle's fangs shortened, her skin became more alive looking, and her eyes returned to normal. The kids still stand were looking at her oddly.


"Opps, my temper makes me vamp out. It's not a good thing for that to happen." She noticed the dents in the gate. "Oh shoot, did I do that? With what?"


"Uh, Shikamaru and Ino?" Chouji was keeping his distance.


She saw the two laying on the ground at the foot of the gate. She rushed over just as Shikamaru sat up. "My god, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go that far." She offered him a hand, wondering if he'd even take it. He eyed her warily, but took the offered hand and let her pull him up.


"It's fine, I shouldn't have interfered in the fight between you and Uchiha. Ino's fine, you didn't even touch Chouji. Everything's fine." Chouji, the boy indicated, was eating chips like there was no tommorow. He was wearing brown shorts, a tan shrt witha red symbol on the front, and a green elbow-sleeve jacket. A white scarf was around his neck and hung down past his waist. He wore the open-toed sandles everyone else did, and some of the bandage stuff. He also wore a headband, just like the rest.



Belle stepped over to Ino and offered her a hand, "Forgive me, Ino, I overeacted and I should know by now not to use vampiric rage on others."


Ino gave her a puzzled look, "Vampiric rage? What does vampiric mean?"



Sasuke hurried to speak before Belle, "It's just an adjective, it means she was really really pissed off."



Ino nodded, never doubting what Sasuke said for moment, "Um, sure, I forgive, now lets get you to the hospital."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment