Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Shino and That Damn Dog

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 12 - Shino and That Damn Dog

Chapter 12 - Shino and That Damn Dog
Belle nodded and started to follow Ino through the gates. Naruto, nearly speechless before,was talking excitedly to Shikamaru, something wbout whether being bounced off of the gate hurt or not. Sasuke lagged behind, even farther back then Chouji.

They had just made it past the gate when a voice burst through the woods, "GET OFF OF AKAMARU'S CASE, SHINO! YOU CAN OBSESS OVER THE BUGS LATER, WHEN AKAMARU AND ME AREN'T WORKING ON THIS ONE TECHINIQUE!!!


Belle smiled, she loved arguements, "Who was that?"


"Sounded like Kiba, Akamaru must have scared off some bug Shino was trying to collect." Shkamaru replied, glancing back.


"Wanna meet Kiba, Shino and Hinata?" Naruto asked, still excited.


Belle looked into his earnest face, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't refuse. Damn it all to hell. "Sure, what's the harm?" Belle made herself smile even as Ino looked at her suspiciously.


"AKAMARU??? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" The voice known as Kiba yelled.



A little tiny white dog ruched out of the underbrush, with the sound of crashing following it. It skidded to a stop and faced the surprised group. It issued a high pitched bark and Belle was almost sure it was aimed at her.


A boy ran out of the woods, "Akamaru! There you are!" The voice told Belle that this was Kiba. Another boy and girl followed him out of the forest.

He looked at the group and frowned slightly.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Konohasdarkshadow on February 18, 2008, 4:59:48 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowi wonder if shino will be belles friend...or make her go vampiric again

BelleMorte8223 on February 18, 2008, 5:24:50 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223Hehehehe. Wouldn't that be bad?