Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Kiba, Shino and Hinata

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 13 - Kiba, Shino and Hinata

Chapter 13 - Kiba, Shino and Hinata
Akamaru barked again and Kiba looked at him," Really?" His eyes glanced over to Shikamaru.


"Shikamaru, who's she?" Kiba looked a bit like a dog himself. he had black eyes and super messy brown hair. Two stirps of red paint was painted down his face. He wore brown pants (anyone sensing a color theme here?) and a gray jacket, zipped up, and the hood was lined with brown fur.



Shino, on the other hand, wasn't as bold as Kiba was, you could tell he liked shadows better then the spotlight. Shino had messy brown hair, but it was a shade darker then Kiba's, and you couldn't tell what color his eyes were, as he was wearing dark round black glasses. He wore brown pants (definately a theme here...) and a gray jacket with out a hood. But it had a collar that went up around the lower half of his face.



Hinata, the last one, had purple hair and, Belle was surprised to see, pupilless eyes that were solid white. Her pants were a navy blue and her jacket was tan. It had red and yellow patches on the sleeves.



"This is Belle, Kiba. belle, this is Kiba, Shino, Hinata and", Shikamaru remembered in time to say, "Akamaru."


Akamaru barked several times in rapid succession. Kiba nodded and looked at Belle curiously.


"What?" It came out angry and slightly hostile, Kiba shouldn't be looking at Belle like that in the first place.


Kiba shook his head, " Akamaru is almost scared of you. That must mean you possess an awful lot of chakra."


" Say what? What the hell is chakra?" Belle felt the pain in her back start to spread. This wasn't going to be good.


Kiba's eyes narrowed, "She doesn't know what chakra is? Where's she from?"


Naruto rubbed the back of his neck and looked at Sasuke, who shook his head, No. That told him to make something up, "Uh, no idea. We found her passed out in the woods. She looked hurt and we decided to take her to the hospital. When she woke up, she didn't remember anything."


"Kiba! Hinata! Shino! Come here!" A woman shouted from the area where the three had come from.

"Sensei's calling, let's go." Hinata's voice was so quiet, almost inaudible.


Shino nodded and proceeded into the forest, Hinata, Akamaru and Kiba followed, Kiba casting one last curious glance her way.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment