Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Konohamaru

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 14 - Konohamaru

Chapter 14 - Konohamaru
The group turned and started along the road(yet again). Naruto and Belle walked side-by-side as he was the only one who would. They were all kinda nervous around her. Naruto had to modify his pace slightly because Belle was limping slightly. Every step she took seemed to hurt her back injury and it was starting to piss her off.



"Hey, Belle, you're ok right?" Naruto said. Man he sure was observant, Belle thought.




"I should be. Getting slammed against a rock hurts more than I'd like to admit." Damn it, why was she telling him the truth? Because, even though she wouldn't even admit it to herself, she was starting to like the irritating hyper-active kid. Maybe they could be friends.



"Thrown against a rock?" Chouji asked from behind them, pausing his constant eating to do so.



"Who was thrown against a rock, Chouji?" Ino asked, while Shikamaru asked the same question just not in the same way.



"Belle was, I guess, she just said something to Naruto about it."



"Naruto! You're not telling us the whole story, are you? Spill it!" Ino glared at him, and Shikamaru just looked slightly edgy.



"I can't..." Naruto whined.



"Why not?" Ino asked, still glaring.



Just then, a little dark haired kid wearing a white hat leapt toward Naruto out of the bushes which they were walking past. Naruto got out of the way, but Belle had no such luck. The kid collided with her and took both of them down. Belle's injury protested in being bounced off of the ground.



"Konohamaru! Get off of her!" Naruto dragged the litle kid off of Belle, looking a little mad.



"Sorry, Boss! I was aiming for you!" Konohamaru watched as Naruto offered Belle a hand up.



"Didn't anyone ever explain to you that it's not polite to knock girls down?" Shikamaru knew of the grandson of the third Hokage but this was his first encounter with him.



"It's fine, he's just a kid, I'm sure he didn't mean it in a bad way." Belle was standing again, but she fe lt worse. Why wasn't she healing as she normally did? "Naruto, I'm sure it'd be fun to sit here and talk with your little friend, but i'm not feeling my best at all. Can we go?"



Naruto nodded and said good-bye to Konohamaru. The kid sent Belle a nervous look, he'd seen her fangs. She'd made the mistake of grimacing as she got up.



They were now back on track towards the hospital. They had been walking for a while before her injury gave her any real trouble. But when it did, she hit her hands and knees again. The pain had managed to spread from her back to her chest and stomach. It wasn't supposed to do that, was it?



"Belle? Let's get up and get going...." Naruto sure didn't watse time asking questions...



They tried to help her up, but Belle wouldn't let them. She sure as hell was going to get to the hospital on her own two legs.



After a while, and a few more falls, Belle finally asked where the hospital was, "How far do we have to go?"



"The other side of the village," said Sasuke, with a smirk.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment