Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Kakashi Tells the Hokage

When Belle Morte is tossed into a completely new dimension without her human servant. How will she get by? Especially with all of these Ninja running around. And that kid, Sasuke, who pushes her buttons so badly she tosses 2 people into a gate.

Chapter 15 - Kakashi Tells the Hokage

Chapter 15 - Kakashi Tells the Hokage
Kakashi stood in front of the Memorial Stone, running his hand down where the crack had been. It was if it had never been there and he was confused. You can't mend stone with chakra...



"Kakashi? This young lady says you need to speak with me." He turned around to see the Lord Hokage and Sakura.



"Good work, Sakura. Now try and catch up with the others. They should be at the hospital by now, though with the way Sasuke and Belle locked horns I wouldn't be surprised if they had battled it out already. Not sure who would win though...." Kakashi watched Sakura take off, jumping into the first tree she came across.



He turned to face the Hokage,"Lord Hokage. Hmmm....how do I say this?" He sighed, "A girl appeared out of nowhere, in midair. She looked as if she was thrown at an incredible speed, with incredible strength, and she landed against the Memorial stone, leaving a wide crack right down the middle."


"There is no crack in the face of the stone, Kakashi." His eyes searched the stone for any type of damage.



" I know, she fixed it, with pure chakra. It was balck and completely visible. Chakra isn't usually visible."



" No, it isn't. You said she appeared out of nowhere?"



" Yes, and I've barely told you half of it. She had fangs and claimed to be a word I had never heard before. Do you know what a vampire is? Sasuke gave us information on what she was supposed to be, but she replied that he described an undead vampire, and that she was a living vampire. I have no idea what a vampire is in the first place, except what she tells us. How can we tell if she is friend or foe?"



" I guess we can't. A simple test will do for us to find out. Once she is out of the hospital, I will give her a simple task to fulfill. If she is able to do the task, we may be able to allow her to become a citizen of this village."


" Are you sure we can trust her so easily?"


"Only time will tell, go catch up with your students. We can't leave those two to kill each other." The Hokage sighed, Naruto had finally quit his pranks and now this girl from another world shows up. The Hokage before him can't have had this much trouble with mere youngsters.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Konohasdarkshadow on February 22, 2008, 8:14:44 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowcant wait for the next chapter! i wonder what kind of task it is